EcoFactor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EcoFactor Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at EcoFactor

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EcoFactor.

Interview

standard onsite technical interview, met almost all engineers in the team, sometimes wrote code related to algorithms and asked intense questions regarding certain required technical skills. second technical interview might be involved. ability to do hands on coding after join is what they are looking for. The hired will be very specified to the job. group is small.

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EcoFactor (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

There were three Rounds.

Round 1:
    It was telephonic interview with some coding questions in python and sql.

Round 2:
    It was telephone interview with sql and some java questions.

Round 3:
    It was on site and complete coding interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EcoFactor.

Interview

Very intelligent people work in this company! I was really excited to talk to all of them. Interview process consists of 2 parts. First interview with manager and than technical interview with the rest of the team.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EcoFactor (Redwood City, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Pretty standard interview. There was a first round phone screen followed by a 5 hours of back to back interviews with most of the management team. Most were behavioral questions with a couple basic cases to see if you could think on your feet. They then did a background screen reaching out to a couple references. It was nice that they were very straightforward in making their interest clear so I knew where I sat the whole time.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing you think EcoFactor can improve in marketing?   Answer Question