Edify Software Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Interviews at Edify Software Consulting

Positive100%
Applied online100%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edify Software Consulting

Edify Software Consulting

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edify Software Consulting in Jun 2020

Interview

Send your resume, if they selected you, they are going to schedule a video call to prove your soft skills, then you probably have to wait for a couple of days to get a formal job offer.

Interview Questions
  • They ask you about what technologies you have used in your past projects and jobs.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alajuela

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Edify Software Consulting (Alajuela) in May 2020

Interview

I applied via email, the response was very quick. I feelt very comfortable during the interview. First they explain me all about the company, after that they give you a couple of scenarios to see how would you respond.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Alajuela

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edify Software Consulting (Alajuela)

Interview

You apply in their system, after a few days if you passed the prescreening, they will contact you with an email with a link to some logic/programming questions, I liked that it was nothing too esoteric, it was mostly real life scenarios but they get you thinking. Once you pass that test, they call you for an interview which is focused in know how you are as a person. And (in my case) a few days later they send you an email with a job offer :)

Interview Questions
  • They give you a random real life scenario, and then they ask you to do something like a class based on that criteria, mostly to understand how you think.

Anonymous Employee in Alajuela

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edify Software Consulting (Alajuela) in Sep 2015

Interview

Agile, very straight forward and funny. They were very nice, they explained me very well about the company. They used tools to evaluate my programming knowledge. I was a bit scared but quickly the interviewer knew how to handle the situation and changed the interview experience to a very pleasant experience

Interview Questions
  • Why you are interested in Edify?
RSS Feed</>Embed