Edmonton Public Schools Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Edmonton Public Schools Interview Questions

Interviews at Edmonton Public Schools

2.9

IT Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edmonton Public Schools.

Interview

Pretty good and relaxed. They email you the instructions on how to get there and where to go and what to bring. Then you sit down in front of a group and they will ask you questions and write down notes. They ask a lot of technical and user scenario questions.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edmonton Public Schools (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in December 2013.

Interview

Applied through website. Once references were contacted they called me in for and In person and written interview for position with company. Then interviews at each school. Each change in role or site requires additional interviews.

Interview Questions

• A parent called the school and asked to speak with you. What do you do?   Answer Question

International Student Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edmonton Public Schools (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

It was a panel interview with the entire staff of International Programs. They had papers where they read the questions. They take turns and then they write your answers as you speak.

Elementary Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edmonton Public Schools (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

I had an in-person interview with EPSB. All the questions that I got from the interviewer were somewhat general compared to the sample questions that I received from U of A Career Centre. The interviewer was friendly and helpful in terms of making the interview process conversational. The interview took about 45 mins, and there was a written component after that.

Interview Questions

• How would you like to meet students' different learning needs in your classroom?   1 Answer

Supply Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edmonton Public Schools (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

A one on one interview with a member of the hiring team. There was a few questions that they asked and they wrote down my answers. They were very personable and wanted to hear mostly about past experience.

Interview Questions

• What are some ways you have adapted your teaching to the diverse student population?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edmonton Public Schools.

Interview

There was an oral (French & English for me) portion which was took roughly 45 minutes and then a written portion (English only) which took no more than 30 minutes. My interviewer was very kind and welcoming and at no point was it awkward. I later completed a French proficiency exam.

Interview Questions

• The interview was a while ago and I cannot recall specifics. If you look up interview questions from Education Canada and practice your answers, you will be well prepared.   Answer Question

Intercultural Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edmonton Public Schools (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume, the supervisor emailed me to set up interview. I went to the office for a one on one session with my boss. Her secretary called me back 3 days later to tell me I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edmonton Public Schools.

Interview

Very easy going and calm, they tried to create a friendly atmosphere that was welcoming and helped me feel calm while answering all the questions. Edmonton public is a wonderful place to work and has many amazing people in the school system