Edmonton Public Schools Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Edmonton Public Schools Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edmonton Public Schools

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edmonton Public Schools.

Interview

There was an oral (French & English for me) portion which was took roughly 45 minutes and then a written portion (English only) which took no more than 30 minutes. My interviewer was very kind and welcoming and at no point was it awkward. I later completed a French proficiency exam.

Interview Questions

• The interview was a while ago and I cannot recall specifics. If you look up interview questions from Education Canada and practice your answers, you will be well prepared.   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edmonton Public Schools.

Interview

Pretty good and relaxed. They email you the instructions on how to get there and where to go and what to bring. Then you sit down in front of a group and they will ask you questions and write down notes. They ask a lot of technical and user scenario questions.

Elementary Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edmonton Public Schools (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

I had an in-person interview with EPSB. All the questions that I got from the interviewer were somewhat general compared to the sample questions that I received from U of A Career Centre. The interviewer was friendly and helpful in terms of making the interview process conversational. The interview took about 45 mins, and there was a written component after that.

Interview Questions

• How would you like to meet students' different learning needs in your classroom?   1 Answer

Intercultural Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edmonton Public Schools (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume, the supervisor emailed me to set up interview. I went to the office for a one on one session with my boss. Her secretary called me back 3 days later to tell me I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None