Edmunds.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Edmunds.com Interview Questions

Interviews at Edmunds.com

Java Developer Interview

Interview

hiring manager scheduled, called in and asked for project experience, what the company does, what the position for, basic java questions, very friendly, going on for 40 minutes approx..

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Edmunds.com.

Interview

Applied online with a referral. Contacted by a recruiter to talk about salaries, personal experience, work preferences, and etc. Also established an interview with a Senior software engineer. Technical phone interview lasted around 30 minutes. Asked questions such as what is encapsulation, what is TCP/UDP. Never received a call back after the technical phone screening though.

Interview Questions

Edmunds.com Response

Apr 20, 2016

Thank you for your interest in our employment opportunities and for taking the time to visit our page and provide us with your feedback! It is certainly our goal to provide a timely response to... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edmunds.com (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

There is an HR interview followed by a hire manager interview. I failed on the hire manager one...
    The HR asked behavior questions and several basic java programming questions and the hire manager asked the questions about sorting algorithm.

Interview Questions

• If you know the max and min of an array, can you improve the time complexity of sort algorithm?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Edmunds.com (Santa Monica, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

1) Telephonic round - Technical -General CS questions / basics
    2) OnSite - 4 rounds Technical interview.
    Round 1 Algorithms, CS basics
    Round 2 Architecture
    Round 3 Past experiences
    Round 4 General + CS basics.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edmunds.com (Santa Monica, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

You first will receive a phone call and someone from HR will contact you. If that goes well, the manager of the department you applied for will call you and if that goes well too, you will be invited to on site interview where you will meet and be interviewed by three or more people from the same department. Usually employees work remotely so you will more likely be on a conference call.

Interview Questions

• Basic programming related questions related to data structures, pointers and objects. As thrown a few curveball math related questions.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edmunds.com (Santa Monica, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

First round was with HR, second round was Google Hangout Technical interview, then I was given one Homework assignment/case study to work on. Finally, onsite panel interview about homework assignment, earlier projects etc.

Interview Questions

• Stuff about earlier projects (technical nitty gritty). R, SQL questions. Lot of questions specific to Homework assignment/case study.   Answer Question

IT Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edmunds.com (Santa Monica, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was first contacted by HR, then by manager of the department. After that I was called into the office and had pleasant conversation with him regarding background and goals within the company.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Edmunds.com (Santa Monica, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

I e-mailed the CIO my resume, and went in for an interview weeks later. In the interview, we went over my resume and I was asked what I wanted to get out of working at Edmunds. We then discussed which department might be best for me. It was a very relaxed, very easygoing interview.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edmunds.com (Santa Monica, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

It was very easy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Accepted with the offer

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Edmunds.com (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone Screen, Manager Interview, Colleague Interview, Supervisor Interview and In person manager Interview. The interviews were mainly over the phone and then a manager flew in for a face to face interview. The did a background check and then offered me the position. Took about 2 months.

Interview Questions

Edmunds.com Response

May 26, 2016

First- let me say welcome to Edmunds! Happy to hear you accepted our offer and are part of the team. We appreciate you making an effort to give us feedback on your experience, and would welcome you... More