Educational Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Educational Networks

HTML Coder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Educational Networks (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied for the HTML coder position and was emailed a month later requesting a phone interview. I spoke with a cheerful lady named Liz for about 30 minutes over the phone on a Friday. She asked about my background, what I did at my current job, what I've done at past jobs. She was very detailed and had taken the time to look at my personal website and told me it looked nice. I asked when I would know more. She said that there were interviews scheduled through Tuesday and that after that she would contact all applicants to tell them if they were getting a second interview or not. I never got a call. A week later I emailed. I got no response.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with HTML / CSS?   Answer Question
    • Explain what you would do if you had an upset caller phone in?   Answer Question
    • Do you have experience with dealing with people who are not technically minded?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Educational Networks (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview starts with a review of your resume, and a review of what exactly goes on in the establishment and how you feel you can contribute. In addition you will be asked why you want to work there. Interviewer was very welcoming and its best to engage the interviewer with conversation and enthusiasm.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel you can complete graphic design project such as the ones I am showing you?   Answer Question