Educomp Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Educomp Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.9

Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Educomp Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview was quite easy.
    There were 3 rounds:
    1) Technical & Content
    2) HR
    3) VP

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Educomp Solutions (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)).

Interview

initially a telephonic round was taken & after clearing that a personal wound was conducted & i was asked to demonstrate how will i take a training session for teachers. Training & Presentation skills were majorly checked & i was asked to give a live demo there itself without any prepration

Interview Questions

• i was asked to give a live demo on how will i conduct a training session   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Educomp Solutions.

Interview

1. Telephonic technical interview related to current project, ruby on rails. Interviewer wanted to know my skill set.
    2. Face to Face interview: There was PHP and ruby on rails discussion including database. There was little presentation on white board.

3. HR interview: salary discussion and nothing much on it.

Smart Class Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Educomp Solutions (Jamshedpur (India)).

Interview

The first is a telephonic interview from the zone office. After cracking the interview will got a call for face to face interview within a week time. With successful completion of the interview have to go for training which will be of 1 week and after completion of training will had a written test and will be selected as a Smart Class Coordinator.

Interview Questions

• Self introduction
      Hardware Knowledge
      Reason to join this company
      Ideas about relationship management   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Educomp Solutions.

Interview

I was well informed about the requirement on a telephonic discussion from the HE and was invited for a face to face meeting after that. The meeting and interview process was completed on time and all the relevant information was shared.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in HR?   1 Answer

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Educomp Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

the interview started with HR person. Than Vice president had the detailed and intense interview regarding my profile. After that it was vertical head. than it was divisional head. and finally again hr.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Educomp Solutions.

Interview

The information sought by you is vague in as much as it does not specify name of the examination and organisation/agency concerned. As such it is not possible to pinpoint the Public Authority(PA) or CPIO to whom the matter pertains and hence your appln. can not be transferred/forwarded to any other PA/CPIO. No information on it is held either by this CPIO. Hence no further action is called for on part of this answering CPIO on your RTI application. The application is accordingly disposed of.
    Govt. of Haryana. Strictly speaking, such complaints/Grievances like your instant appln. are not covered under definition of information under RTI Act. Ideally you should seek specific and tangible information under RTI Act, which is held by a Public Authority(PA) or a CPIO. For redressal of your complaint/Grievance, an appropriate compliant/Grievance petition etc. should be filed with the concerned authorities/agencies/State Labour Deptt./Govt. of

Smart Class Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Educomp Solutions (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

Interview is very easy one.Its really not like an interview,just like the job profile discussion and partly checks our communication.And checks our computer knowledge like os installation,how familiar with Ms office (especially Ms excel).
    Some basic knowledge about Networking.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tel me abt yourself?
      2.regarding os installation & sme basic computer questions.   1 Answer

PHP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Educomp Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Written Test(sometime prefer)
       about 20-30 questions in written paper
    Technical Round
       about 10 questions asked about php and mysql database
    Managerial Round
       Ask about family background and career perspective after 5 years
    and finally HR Round
       discussion about salary expectation and your longtime presence in organisation
    No bond is there to fill like for 1 yr or 2 yr

3D Animator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Educomp Solutions (Noida (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

This so called interview felt like the hr had made some kind of a joke on me.
    Called by the hr at the noida branch after forwarding resume. Their requirement was of a flash animator and me being a 3d animator so I REFUSED. The hr reassured me of having a conversation with the department regarding my area of expertise and told they were still willing to go ahead with the interview. So I too gave it a chance.
    Now after reaching there ( it's a very far off place in noida away from the main city with no transportation system in place, it took me more than two hours to reach the place from were I live), filling a 4 page nonsense form and waiting for almost an hour for the hr to come, they tell me their was a some kind of a miscommunication and you can go now.
    IN ONE SENTENCE THE SO CALLED INTERVIEW WAS ALL ABOUT PEOPLE'S CARELESS ATTITUDE AND WAISTING OTHERS TIME.