Edwin Gould Service for Children Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edwin Gould Service for Children

Fostercare Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Edwin Gould Service for Children (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Positive, empowering, refreshing! Director was patient and welcoming. Diverse staff and work environment l love the job! Wonderful opportunity! While process took about 2 months from interview to hire. Staff are welcoming. Work location is great, central close to shops and restaurants.

Interview Questions

• How can I be a team player?   1 Answer

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Edwin Gould Service for Children (Brooklyn, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

The supervisor was an hour late for the interview. But the interview was not lengthy. I was hired almost within the first 10 minutes of the interview. The person was upbeat and pleasant and she gave she the motivation for the offer because she really felt that I would be a good addition to her team of DSP's.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working with the population that I was working for?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Interview

Uses outside screening service to introduce applicants recommended for interviews

Interview Questions

• Cannot remember any most difficult or unexpected question   Answer Question

Negotiation

simple to the point and acceptable - high salary for non-profit