Eichleay Engineers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eichleay Engineers Interview Questions

Interviews at Eichleay Engineers

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eichleay Engineers (Oakland, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me through my LinkedIn page. The first step was a phone interview to determine interest. An in person interview was arranged and I spent two hours with five different vice presidents and department managers. The interview was informal without structured questions/answers. The main focus of the interview was to determine experience, skills, and talents. The second interview was preceded with a phone interview then a person-to-person dinner interview at the remote site location.

Instrumentation Engineer Interview

Interview

Friendly atmosphere and environment. Met with several higher-ups and was asked similar questions. At the end of every meet up, they had asked whether you had questions for them or not.

Engineer Interview

Interview

Interviewing with Eichleay is essentially a formality and may vary significantly in terms of topics discussed and whom the candidate speaks with. The interviews that actually matter are arranged with their clients. In general, the company does not keep the candidate dutifully apprised on their status following the interview and seldom returns phone calls or correspondence seeking related information.

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eichleay Engineers (Concord, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The most unethical unprofessional company I've ever been interviewed for. In a short sentence, do not expect to hear back from their HR. She is very unresponsive and does not return your voice mails/emails. After I got rejected I sent two emails to HR and basically thanked them for setting up the interview and giving me the opportunity to present myself. I also asked that if they could provide me the reasons why I've not been selected so I can improve myself. I didn't hear anything till now. I've learned from my previous work experiences that a Company's HR in most cases represents the rest of the Company and the people you are going to work with. I'm quite happy that I stayed with my current employer now.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your background. Why are leaving your current job?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Eichleay Engineers (Concord, CA).

Interview

Had an on campus interview and was told I moved on to the next stage of the process about a month later via email. Over 3 months later (!) recieved a phone call to schedule an in person interview. Interviewed with two more senior engineers. No specific technical questions, rather asked about what parts of the engineering cirriculum I enjoyed and why. Reveived a rejection call (an interesting touch in lieu of an email) soon after.

Civil/Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Eichleay Engineers (Concord, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

I received a call from the company recruiter. He discussed aspects of the position. It was then followed by an in-person interview with the Engineering Manager. Then I waited for months to hear back. I received a call that there was no position at all. The interview was for a fake job to make the company feel like they have work to do. It was a complete waste of time. I can only imagine how the firm does business - which is NOT good. I would advise people to avoid doing with this firm in the future.