Ekso Bionics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ekso Bionics Interview Questions

Interviews at Ekso Bionics

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ekso Bionics

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ekso Bionics.

Interview

Applied through job board and hear back through email about a technical phone interview. Then it follows with a engineering design problem where you have to solve it and scan your solution and send it back through email.

Interview Questions

• In a multi-system environment, how do you sync the data from the different systems?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ekso Bionics.

Interview

Phone interviews, and a subsequent design challenge which tested concept generation for potential problems in medical robotics. The engineering and HR team's handled everything very well, especially when it came to accepting the offer and transitioning to California for the summer!

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ekso Bionics (Richmond, CA).

Interview

Interview was very open and more of a two way discussion. We talked about the Ekso on the testing floor and then retired to a room to discuss more about the project. Interviewer was very straightforward and detailed in describing the project and the challenges.

Interview Questions

• Detailed question related to the project about time delays in sensing and actuation on off-board processing and controls   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ekso Bionics in December 2011.

Interview

Ekso appears to be a up and coming company that will surely grow in the coming years. It appears to have a well organized small corporate structure that hopefully will be able to change as their market changes. Overall they will continue to be in business if they continue to present a value to their current government contracts. The commercial side appears to be new and rapidly changing. Overall the company is heavy on academics and slowly gaining practical efficient personnel. I do not see this company as a breakout star. I do not see them as a match with my view of technical competency, they represent a wonderful opportunity for someone with limited experience looking for a work/learn experience.

Interview Questions

• You can look forward to an esoteric energy analysis / mathematically complex physics question. It does absolutely serve a purpose, so be patient.   Answer Question