Electronic On-Ramp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Electronic On-Ramp

Linguist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Electronic On-Ramp (Rockville, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

It took too long, so much paperwork to fill out and they kept telling me that I do it wrong but do not help to fix it. It took so long, I almost lost interest in the job by the time they offered it to me. I think they went slow on purpose.

Interview Questions

• Do you have passport, and do you have clearance?   1 Answer

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Electronic On-Ramp (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

They contacted me from Monster, HR contacted me via Phone.

There wasn't any really questions, "Do you know how to use this, do you want to learn this, how much do you want to make"

Then all of a sudden I am getting cleared for my top secret clearance which I passed and then a month later they said they were cutting the contract. It was extremely odd and seemed fraudulent.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want to make
      Have you used Snort
      What do you know about Cyber Security   1 Answer

Senior Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic On-Ramp (Charlottesville, VA) in July 2010.

Interview

CEO and Other Senior Managers took time to care about me, where I came from, what my objectives are, they really took time to care about me and my family. We moved across the country and EOR really helped make the transition easier. Once we arrived in the Charlottesville Area, we received OJT, professional development training, mentoring on the NGIC's way of writing reports and EOR really helped me to improve skills that will benefit me and my family for the rest of our lives.

Interview Questions

• Did I have a current Top Secret Clearance?   1 Answer
    • Did I have experience in writing advanced reports? How many times had my reports been published?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I received a call, the recruiter was very friendly, they asked what I needed in order to relocate to the area, I did the math, provided the response and EOR actually offered me more money than I had asked for, this was definitely a first for me.

IT Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Electronic On-Ramp (Washington, DC) in June 2009.

Interview

Interview was easy, recruiter was friendly, they asked technical questions, took time to understand my goals and provided me with my dream job!

Interview Questions

• They asked for me to talk about the technical depth for several of the items that I had shown on my resume, thankfully I was honest on my resume and was able to provide the right answers and subsequently received approval for the right job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked what I needed, I got what I needed as well.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Electronic On-Ramp.

Interview

All done via e-mail.

Interview Questions

• No hard questions. All the CEO did was talk about himself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Interesting. CEO kept insisting that I work a 45 hour work week even though he had no way of knowing how many hours I actually worked.