Elektrobit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 14, 2017

2.6

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elektrobit (Farmington Hills, MI).

Interview

First phase is telephonic interview which tests your basic knowledge about testing and your previous work experience.
    Second phase is written test about software testing methods, terminology etc.
    Final phase is face to face with hiring manager and test lead, project lead.

Interview Questions

• 1. Everything from my resume.
      2. Example of performance testing in infotainment domain.
      3. Prioritizing the test cases.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Able to negotiate.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elektrobit (San Jose, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

i submitted the application on the school website, get replied very quickly. After the phone interview with HR, I had a onsite interview with team manager. They are very nice and asked basic questions because it is a intern position.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Elektrobit (Farmington Hills, MI) in August 2014.

Interview

Starts with a phone interview where they feel out the applicant and touch on basic testing practices and attitude.
    Followed by an in person interview. The in person interview will start with a test that you take alone on basic software testing methods, terminology and problem solving.
    Once your test is done it will be checked by your potential manager, if you did well enough the interview will continue if not they will end it.
    The final part of the interview process will be going over your resume and more depth testing questions on your software testing skills.
    DO NOT LIST ANYTHING ON YOUR RESUME THAT YOU CAN'T TALK WITH 100% CERTAINTY ABOUT. If they find anything on your resume that you can't talk about with competency it will 99% of the time disqualify you.

Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Elektrobit in April 2017.

Interview

Was 2 hour technical, very friendly and open minded approach. All questions were focused on the subject and precise on autonomous driving technologies deep learning and c++. It took more time than expected as the topics are huge in auto driving technology. Interview was for erlangen location and interviewer had thorough knowledge

Embedded Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Elektrobit in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online and scheduled skype interview which was technical. It went well and interviewer told that will give feedback after coming from vacation(2 weeks). But finally got rejection. Since interview went well and contacted the HR to know the reason but they told that the position which they interviewed me got cancelled.

To know the proper reason, One should contact HR.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Elektrobit (Munich, Bayern (Germany)).

Interview

- Phone screening (general questions on various software engineering aspects, no coding by phone)
    - 2 hours 1 round with 2 managers on site. Basic questions about thread-safety, patterns, average coding task.

Interview Questions

• Common to all candidates coding task: implement a ring buffer class.   Answer Question

Negotiation

- relocation package
    - salary
    - future promotion
    - duties

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erlangen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Elektrobit (Erlangen (Germany)) in November 2015.

Interview

Pretty relaxed. Got asked some pseudocoding questions. Also the typical behavioral questions to determine if you fit the company culturally. The recruiter asked about my background, any side projects I had done outside of school, times when I encountered a difficult problem and how I solved it,etc.

Interview Questions

• Frage zur vorherigen Arbeit   1 Answer

3D Technical Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erlangen (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elektrobit (Erlangen (Germany)) in September 2015.

Interview

I would split the interview into three pieces. During the first part I was asked to talk about myself, the second part were technical questions about the job itself (in a sense a test if I was able to do the job) and in the third part I was able to ask a few questions and some general information was cleared up such as how long the work week is.

Interview Questions

• For the most part technical questions regarding the job   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Elektrobit (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was invited the day after!
    We agreed on a short phone interview and then on a follow up meeting with sales and technical people.
    After that meeting, I was again invited to a meeting with the Management.
    The decision took only a few hours afterwards.

Interview Questions

• The main interest about my knowledge about the automotive market   1 Answer

Negotiation

Uncomplicated, friendly, quick.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Firstly met people from a car exhibition then applied from the people working there.
    The first interview is run without unexpected questions.It's more like a behavioral interview, most questions are concerned on the resume.
    After the HR session a technical session comes. A lot of questions are connected to the basic programming knowledge.

Interview Questions

• For the last technical session interview I'm asked to do a java quiz since I didn't use Java for years..   Answer Question