Elementis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Elementis Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elementis

IT Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Elementis.

Interview

Process took roughly two months. The recruiter was very helpful, streamlined the process and the internal HR folks were very helpful as well.

The interview itself went well. Met with one of the higher up guys that had been there many many years. English guy very well spoken, informed and all round knew his stuff.Discussed the company, history, position, short, and long term view. He had some good questions but the interview itself seemed like they already had someone in mind for it.

The other guy I met was an eastern European guy who was to be my counterpart across the pond. Right off the bat you could tell this guy had some fairly questionable tendencies given his one handed comments, slouchy posture and dismissive "gotchya" questioning tactics. Plainly seemed like he didn't want to be there, seemed very unprofessional and couldn't be bothered by someone that didn't look like him.

Now I've been doing this for 15 years.

Overall I walked out of there feeling like I wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage infrastructure? This was an unexpected question given we had been discussing the same topic all day.   Answer Question

IT Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Elementis (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Relatively informal. Asked me what I knew about the company, which was fine as plenty of info on the corporate website. Gave an opportunity to talk through my CV, picking relevant points with open questions.A relaxed pace with 3 staff present (inc 1x HR). Allowed me to get all the info I needed to more or less make a decision there and then.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in 5 years.   1 Answer