KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Elevance Health Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 634 of over 634 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Elevance Health

Application

I interviewed at Elevance Health

Interview

One video interview with 5 questions, then face to face zoom with hiring manager, then offered the position all within about 3 weeks time from submission to being offered a position.

Interview Questions
  • Standard implementation questions to be asked.
    Answer Question
17 people found this interview helpful

Elevance Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elevance Health

Interview

Long video interview with lots of time spent hearing about the role, day in the life, pros/cons of the job. Typical questions asked. Whole interview took about an hour and a half.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

10h

a

Mental Health Specialist II

8 years experience in Social Work. Have undergraduate degree in Sports Management and Masters in Social Work. Have taken the Licensing exam 3 times and failed. Will be 31 in January and am wondering whether I should continue this career path. If I did decide on another career path I have no idea what that would be. Currently making around 60k, would be happier in the 70-80 range. Wondering if HealthCare is worth it long term.. Any suggestions?

6 Comments

Join the conversation on

Elevance Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elevance Health

Interview

Through zoom with manager and lead of department. Very relaxed and welcoming of open communication. Were upfront regarding hiring process and how long a response could take. Explained position expectations throughly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Elevance Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Elevance Health in Jul 2022

Interview

Overall pleasant experience; the interview was short and sweet. I felt like I successfully relayed all necessary information. The interviewer was very concise, friendly, and to the point. She asked me relevant questions and listened well.

Interview Questions
  • How did your current or past jobs prepare you for this position?

Elevance Health

Application

I interviewed at Elevance Health

Interview

Easy interview. Typical interview questions. Laid back. They will give you an update within a week. Took an assessment online. I didn’t have to do the interview with a Recruiter. Final interview was virtual but not on camera with a hiring manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Elevance Health

Application

I interviewed at Elevance Health

Interview

Simple interview process, two rounds, general questions about prior experience, hiring team was prompt in their response and I heard within two weeks from my last interview about whether I received an offer or not

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Elevance Health

Application

I interviewed at Elevance Health

Interview

I would know to know interview reviews and process for two and three rounds and steps for interview steps . review company and process details and first time hr review and next time tech skills

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Elevance Health

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elevance Health in Jun 2022

Interview

I have not interviewed with the company yet. I will be interviewing on Friday with about 7 or 8 people. I have applied for several positions with Elevance and this is my first interview with the director and hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • Interview question was with the recruiter. Do I have experience for the job I am applying for?

Elevance Health

Application

I interviewed at Elevance Health

Interview

Easy interview Mostly behavioral questions Do not accept this position it’s a scam You don’t learn anything from this position and there isn’t opportunity for growth within position I’m not typing anything else now

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elevance Health (Atlanta, GA) in May 2022

Interview

This was the worst interview experience I’ve ever had with a recruiter for the PBM Pricing Strategies Analyst position. The recruiter was very unprofessional throughout the process, she did not know what she was doing. It was difficult to try to schedule an interview with this recruiter because she was ghosting me. Overall, I had to follow up multiple times and I scheduled an interview with the recruiter and she forgot to call me. She completely forgot that we had an interview on the day of the interview so I had to call her myself. Then a week later, she called me again and tried to schedule an interview for the same position. The recruiter forgot that I already had an interview with her a week earlier. I can’t believe this company is still in business, I would not recommend working here.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I interviewed at Elevance Health (Phoenix, AZ)

Interview

I’ve had 2 recruiters reach out to me for this position with an old resume from their contractor profile. Both recruiters were wildly unprofessional expect you to be available on the exact minute but will come as late as they want to on calls. This will be my last time having an anthem recruiter reach out to me because their professionalism is poor.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 634 Interviews

Elevance Health Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Elevance Health as 63.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.71 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Director and Customer Care Representative I rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Customer Care Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Elevance Health takes an average of 27 days when considering 687 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Care Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 19 days), whereas Actuarial Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 26 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Elevance Health according to 687 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 25.66%

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Elevance Health? Share Your Experiences

Elevance Health Careers

Cover image for Elevance Health

Digital and Technology professionals at Elevance Health drive the future of health care, delivering innovative and reliable solutions that...More

• Veterans
  • Diversity
  • About Us

Company Updates

Logo

44 days ago

Company News
Anthem, Inc. is now Elevance Health. Fueled by our bold purpose to improve the health of humanity, we are transforming from a traditional health benefits organization to a lifetime trusted health partner.   Our nearly 100,000 associates serve more than 118 million people, at every stage of health. We address a full range of needs with an integrated whole health approach, powered by industry-leading capabilities and a digital platform for health.  Our mission, vision, and values empower us not only to create life-changing experiences for our members, they drive us to invest deeply in your professional development and personal fulfillment. Through our collaborative culture and diverse workforce, we offer you a one-of-a-kind career experience where you can achieve your full potential. Find out more: LINK: https://careers.elevancehealth.com/ VIDEO: Who We Are https://players.brightcove.net/5184446941001/default_default/index.html?videoId=6308111756112

Elevance Health Photos

+ Add Photo
Elevance Health photo of: outside HQ
Elevance Health photo of: View from 9th floor
Elevance Health photo of: caremore building
Elevance Health photo of: My wonderful co-workers 'decorated' my cubicle to celebrate my promotion.
Elevance Health photo of: Innovation Studio Intern Civic Day