Elkus-Manfredi Architects Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elkus-Manfredi Architects

Entry Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Elkus-Manfredi Architects (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

I did a month ago, I sent email application, and they replied. I did in person interview, met two principals. One hr interview - They were kind. Just about my work sample, they focused on every projects I did. Academic works and professional works. After interview, one of principal showed me the entire office.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elkus-Manfredi Architects (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was nothing too intense, It took about two weeks from email to interview. I was interviewed by three people who overall were very pleasant. I discussed my portfolio, where they seemed to be interested in my design intentions. The interview lasted about for about an hour then I was given a tour of office. The interview went well, however no offer was made but at the time they had no vacancies for my position

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with our firm and projects? And How do you see yourself fitting into our office's goals based on our projects?   Answer Question

Architectural Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Elkus-Manfredi Architects (Boston, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

Was brought into the office and showcased my work to a few project managers. They were very kind and very interested, was then given a tour of the office and talked about the benefits that the firm provides, and started salary negotiations.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself fitting in   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elkus-Manfredi Architects.

Interview

Received an email and get interviewed. The people are very nice, but you need to make sure who is the one making decision. The design principal didn't show up in the interview. In that interview, it seems they are hiring people who do the construction documents more than people who do design. I have a very good impression about this firm.

Interview Questions

• You need to guess who is the one making decision, and what skill they are seeking for.   Answer Question