Ellucian Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ellucian

2.6

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ellucian in November 2017.

Interview

I was recruited via Linkedin, and after a brief phone interview with the recruiter and another phone interview with the team I'd be joining, I was brought in for an on-site interview. Communication throughout the process was rapid and ongoing--which was a big positive for me.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what my level of familiarity with SQL coding was, and shown some example code.   1 Answer

PJM Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ellucian (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was really smooth with normal interview processes starting with Call and then personal interview. They will fly you out to the location and take care of all the expenses

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ellucian (Maitland, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

not hard or easy just right in the middle. The interview process began with a phone and then to a 1 in person interview which was divided into 2 parts. First part was a answering questions and the second part was a presentation to the manager about any topic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ellucian (Maitland, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was divided into two half an hour parts. 30 Minutes where you answer behavioral questions, and 30 minutes where you give a presentation on a topic of your choice.

Interview Questions

• What kind of question did you prepare for and were you expecting us to ask?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ellucian (New York, NY).

Interview

Found out about the opportunity at my university. Applied online and then had to take a few assessments. Was invited to come in person after I successfully passed the screening. There was a 30 minute panel interview followed by 30 minute presentation on any topic you choose.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ellucian (Malvern, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

A recruiter emailed me to schedule an initial phone conversation, during which she decided that the hiring manager would probably like to interview me. She told me that she would set up a phone interview with him for me, but instead, I was brought in for an on-site interview. I got a call from the recruiter the next morning and was offered the job. The job offer and other paperwork is all done through a very user friendly website and the on-boarding people at the company are very helpful.

Interview Questions

• Give me three words you would use to describe yourself that I wouldn't guess from reading your resume.   Answer Question

Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ellucian (Reston, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was thorough with all the people that would be working together with this position. They all asked the right questions to check my experience and management style and I had the opportunity to learn about the company culture and the people that work for it. The interview were very productive for both.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Ellucian?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ellucian (Maitland, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Straight forward. Interviewer was amazing. Gave me a test which was pretty easy (at least in my line of work). They asked me for a drug test, asked me about my previous experience, and gave me a test to demonstrate my skills.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job compared to your last job?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ellucian (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2016.

Interview

Several interviews, starting with Introduction Phone call, then phone interview, then in-person interview. Was never asked any technical questions.
    Would have preferred something more technical since only personality questions cannot always show skill level.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of the lowest points in your life and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

AR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ellucian (Malvern, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

I had 3 interviews, one with the agency, one with my current boss by phone and another one in person with 4 members of the team. After the interviews they took almost 2 weeks to make a decision.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ellucian (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

Interview process took about three weeks. Recruiter reached out for a simple phone screening. It was very quick, moved forward for a phone interview with the hiring manager later that week. Hiring manager wants to get familiar with your personality and willingness to learn. Was asked to do two assignments. Final in person interview with: Inside Sales Rep, Sr. Director, Sales Manager and the hiring manager.