Embraer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Embraer

3.1

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Embraer (West Melbourne, FL) in August 2019.

Interview

Initially applied through LinkedIn, HR Phone Screening, Video Interview with Engineering Manager and Lead Engineer, On-Site Interview. They flew me down to their office and put me up in a hotel over the weekend so I could check out the area. Process was very quick and easy, very positive overall.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you will fit into this role and how does this role fit into your career goals? Technical questions about issues with past projects, communication with international colleagues.   Answer Question

Interview

it was quick and easy. Applied online and was contacted and the rest of the interwieiving process was fairly easy. went to the hiring center, was put into contact and had my interview. followed up and they got back to me within the week.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Embraer (Melbourne, FL) in May 2019.

Interview

The hiring process and interactions with both the hiring manager were very prompt and friendly. The process moved along quite rapidly had 3 interviews (1 phone, 1 video, 1 in person) in the span of about 3 weeks.

With after all the hustle and bustle the follow-up afterward left much to be desired - as it concluded with a cold template email saying thanks but no thanks despite the cordial relationship that had been established between the hiring team and me.

SQE Interview

Interview

It was a really easy interview that was quick and painless. I was pretty much asked when I could start at the end of it. Unfortunately there's not much room to negotiate with pay. This is a growing company so it's definitely a good option.

Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Embraer.

Interview

Visit the work site and speak with a live manager on site related to the position I was applying for and sat in an office and answered the questions I was asked

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Embraer in February 2019.

Interview

I applied via the web site in response to a posting on LinkedIn. After three weeks, I received a call to schedule a phone screen with A recruiter at 7:30 am. He called 15 minutes early. We had a good conversation and he scheduled me for a phone interview the following week with an HR Representative. I was told to be prepared with knowledge of the company and its upcoming JV with Boeing. I spent a significant amount of time preparing for the call only to have a recruiter call me an hour before the schedule appointment to cancel, as they opted to pursue other candidates. I found this to be very surprising and extremely unprofessional as the screener told me during the initial call that they had received over 130 applications and opted to speak with 5, including me, and that he felt my background was a good fit for this role. Needless to say, I am very unimpressed with this organization and it seems they are very deserving of the poor reviews on Indeed and Glassdoor and I can certainly understand the high turnover. If candidates are treated this way, I can only imagine how they treat employees.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Embraer in February 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed face to face. The question was pretty easy, but you need to prepare very well . Although it was easy interview, you should need to think more than other questions.

Interview Questions

• What kind of personal skill do you have?   1 Answer

Contract Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Embraer in October 2018.

Interview

Panel interview with local staff and Brazil management via video call. Mostly behavioral questions versus technical or job related, so was hard be prepared. Questions were often lengthy, making it difficult to remember everything that was asked, and did not provide adequate opportunity to articulate experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you more of an individual contributor or team player?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Embraer.

Interview

THE MOST DEGRADING AND DISRESPECTFUL WASTE OF TIME I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED. I was contacted by the senior manager of an Embraer facility and directed toward a senior-level job based on my credentials and experience. Within the same day I had spoken with several different people representing the company. While driving home, on the same day, I was called to have what was apparently a phone "interview". No prep time, no "heads up" or even a clue as to what the conversation was for, just "he'll be calling in about 30 minutes". Following that conversation (which was with someone working in a different location), there was silence for two weeks or so. I reached out to the senior manager who had contacted me originally, indicating I would be moving forward with other interests unless there was movement here. I was contacted by HR the next day for an on-site interview.
            I arrived, after driving myself to the location in another state and was forced to wait. The manager who had been in contact with me was apparently too busy to even greet me. After a tour of the facility and meeting other employees, I was directed to a room where others were waiting to ask questions. The senior manager finally made an appearance and immediately insulted me in two different ways. I was taken aback, to say the least. Five minutes in, the same manager excused himself, never to return. Some in the room were yawning. There were no formal questions prepared. There were discrepancies between participants in what objectives were to be met by the person in the position (primarily caused by the conflicting descriptions by the senior manager). There were repeated questions such as "How would you do... (a question related to actual operations at the facility)?" It was as if I was brought in to provide free consultation and advice! My credentials were questioned when I refused to provide specifics on current situations and operations, and I was made to feel as though I wasn't qualified to be there even though my qualifications were sought by the interviewer.
           To be fair, the entire panel was not rude and were quite intelligent.
            I wouldn't ever walk into the situation at Embraer, as is. "Success" is a long-term objective. Good managers treat their (all) people with respect. At least for now, I would stay far away.

Interview Questions

• Tell us specifics about a way I can improve business processes...   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Embraer in December 2017.

Interview

This is a standard aerospace industry interview process. Initial phone screening with recruiter who decides whether you are a good fit for the position. Phone interview with manager and then offer. In my case, I was led to believe there was a raise just 4 months after my start date. This was not the case. I don't like to put everything on paper because I believe employers should still show some integrity. But I will advise everyone to get everything in writing and in your contract.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the company?   1 Answer