Embraer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Embraer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2017

3.1

Product Development Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Embraer.

Interview

Recruiters came out to our school, invited about 45 candidates out to Embraer offices a few weeks later, then some from that group and invited them to a 1 on 6 panel interview. Very intimidating interview, they promised to call back a day after the interview and have not called back.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Embraer (Melbourne, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

It started off with an email from my school saying about the opportunity. After I submitted my resume, I received an email with the first interview in my school. After meeting with the recruiter, he invited me to "intern day". In my opinion, that day was a waste of my time. Inter day is a day were the bring everyone who they interviewed from 5 different schools, we were almost 80 -100 people. They had us build paper airplanes and tour the facilities and then talk to the managers. But with that being said, they already know who is going to the second round of interview before going to intern day. After that i got an email a week later saying I got to the second interview. You will be interviewing for a position that you don't know, but you what are they from the intern day. On the day of the second interview, i entered a room with managers from different areas and they will ask you different questions based on your resume. Most of the Managers are Brazilian. In my case, they picked people who spoke Portuguese or Spanish ( or pretty much from Brazil). During this entire time, the people who we went from my school were all promised a position and we were told that we were in, but eventually they needed people who can speak the above languages. There were Americans in there, but they were few compare to the rest.

Quality An Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Embraer (Melbourne, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

it was a short interview, reviewers didnt have too much detail knowledge of the work or responsibilities at the time. the interviewer was hard to understand , and his english was limited. the HR department was very friendly, but the quality deparment was very messy

Interview Questions

• which numeral quality techniques are you familiar with   1 Answer

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Embraer (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring department. Followed by skype interview with HR, Management, and co workers from department you're interviewing for. You'll get the typical what do you know about the company and how to you work with other questions. Then in the panel of co workers they'll check up on your technical skills.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about two differing opinions (when they both can be right) on the interpretation of a regulation.   Answer Question

Product Development Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Embraer (Melbourne, FL).

Interview

Very professional and considerate interviewers. Intense interview but enjoyed it very much. I was interviewed by management as well as possible coworkers. I was also given a tour of the facility which I was very impressed. They had just built the new buildings and working on new planes.

Product Development Engineer I EE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Embraer (Melbourne, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter first for a phone interview after this I was told I would receive a face to face interview. I received this details and showed for the interview on time at this point I formally met the recruiter I had been communicating with as well as two lead engineers.

Interview Questions

• What airplane communication systems are you familiar with?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Embraer (Melbourne, FL).

Interview

The HR representative called and set up a phone interview. He asked questions relative to my resume. I forwarded him an updated version of my resume and he sent it to the hiring manager. The hiring manager was interested and requested an interview. The interview was a panel interview in a relaxed setting. They were very nice and considerate. The end of the interview was a little odd. Not sure if I said something that offended them or if it was just lunch time, but it seem to end abruptly.

Aeronautical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Embraer (Melbourne, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty short and sweet. I was interviewed by two managers who talked a lot about the company and what they were expecting out of an entry level engineering. The two guys went over my resume line by line and we discussed how my skills would be a good fit for the company.

Product Development Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Embraer (Melbourne, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

First contact was through a college career fair. Within a week I received a call for an interview. A week later I drove to Melbourne to do an interview in person and was greeted by a panel Interview with all the managers and some engineers. Walked through me the resume and then questions about the expectations of the job. They had me do my elevator speech and then questioned me across some of my skills. After leaving, I received a phone call within 24 hours offering a job.

Interview Questions

• What is your expectation of a day to day working in this position?   Answer Question

Document Control Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Embraer.

Interview

You interview with manager of department and people you will work with in a panel setting Everyone gets to ask you questions. once interview is over you get a tour and the contracting house will call and let you know if you received an offer