Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Interview Questions

Interviews at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University

2.4

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.

Interview

I saw a Facebook posting for a local job and emailed my resume to the director. It was a one on one interview. I do believe other locations also required a second interview with a power point presentation too. That was not the case for me. Following the interview it was 3 weeks until I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Organizational skills were stressed, and they gave a few student scenarios to handle   1 Answer

Shipping Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (Daytona Beach, FL) in January 2019.

Interview

Very quick response from employer, apply and interviewed in the same week. Interview was with department head and current manager. We spent about thirty five minutes reviewing the position requirements and expectations with situational questions

Interview Questions

• If you had a next day, 2nd day, and ground package to ship and you only had time to get one shipped which one would you prioritize ?   Answer Question

Assistant Director of Admissions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prescott, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (Prescott, AZ) in May 2018.

Interview

Round 1 consisted of a phone interview with the supervisor of the role. Round 2 consisted of an on-Campus interview where we go on a campus tour, present a slideshow, and are interviewed by a team.

Interview Questions

• What are you weaknesses and what have you done or are doing to overcome them?   Answer Question

Campus Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Forest Home, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (Forest Home, AL) in March 2018.

Interview

Skype interviews with management. Several leaders Skype and go through a conversation type interview addressing the basic interview questions. There is a second interview and the same process is followed.

Interview Questions

• It varies but basic why are you qualified and have you done this work previously.   Answer Question

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.

Interview

Applied online and then received email regarding request for interview. The interview was scheduled through email and conducted two in-person interviews. Usually consists of 2 or more people currently working at the place you have applied for.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness that you would consider for yourself?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Not a flashy role but very nice people to work with. Methods and tools are outdated but seems to be due to department budget and lack of IT strategy & resources.

It's a non profit so don't expect a high rate of pay, The time off, 401k and tuition benefits are impressive and often the reason why people work here and don't leave.

This is the type of place to work if you are not looking for growth and internal opportunities, but more for job stability in a role and a positive environment.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (Daytona Beach, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Given that I was hired based on my professors referral to the head of the department, the interview was very brief and informal. The professor already knew most of my skills and qualifications and the interview with the head of the department was just a formality.

Assistant Director of Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (Daytona Beach, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Very in depth process. Started out with Skype interviews then second round of phone screening with upper management then on site visit and day of round table style interviews. Very informative process as well.

Interview Questions

• Experience with systems and systems roll outs.   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prescott, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (Prescott, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Embry Riddle Aeronautical University has a typical interview process. My experience was comparable to other companies. Nothing notable in this interview process. Hiring process was was fairly typical and an easy process.

Labor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.

Interview

It has pretty nothing to say, if you are a student of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, you can get a temporary job whenever you want. I help moving the desks and chairs during the hall on university center.

busy