Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2017

2.5

Labor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.

Interview

It has pretty nothing to say, if you are a student of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, you can get a temporary job whenever you want. I help moving the desks and chairs during the hall on university center.

busy

Campus Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.

Interview

Primary and Secondary manager interview you to review your verbal and written responses. Know something about the company, degree programs. expect a very low salary --pay is terrible.

Flight Instructor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.

Interview

A a a a a a a a aa a a aa a a a aa. A aaa aa aa a. A aa a a a aa a aa. Aaa a a aaa a a a a a a a a a

Campus Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for a group skype interview. I was then contacted for a second group skype interview. The people who interviewed me were extremely nice and supportive. Unfortunately the salary did not line up with the demands of the role, especially as this role was responsible for two campuses, so I withdrew before the final interview as something else came up. I enjoyed the people I met with, but another downside was they were all based in FL, and this position is in CA. I wish they had included at least one person from each campus that this role was responsible for.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (Daytona Beach, FL).

Interview

It was a classic style interview with manager and director, they explained what my position will be and ask questions based on the position, overall very good interview. It was a very thoughtful interview.

Interview Questions

• can't really remember but was pretty easy, it's was more of what i will like to know about the position   Answer Question

ELearning Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by a face to face team interview with the whole team asking questions. After questions were asked an opportunity was presented to ask questions to the team as well. At the end of the interview I was escorted out, and the team discussed pros and cons. I was notified three days later.

Website Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prescott, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (Prescott, AZ) in November 2015.

Interview

After filling in a student application and emailing someone in IT, we had a lot of back and forth online until finally I was told to come in for an interview. He was very easy going and asked simply about my experience with specific tasks and made me feel slightly overqualified. Eventually I was told the position ended up being outsourced.

Interview Questions

• What is [my] experience with copy-writing? This was unexpected because I thought the job was more technical.   1 Answer

Faculty Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (Daytona Beach, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

One phone interview with manager.
    First in person interview was with manager and team lead. Same questions in phone interview reviewed, then additional from team lead. Professional, friendly.
    Second interview was most of the team including manager and team lead again. Same questions from first in-person reviewed, new questions from new additions to the interview. Very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of how you would handle relations with a customer that is having a issues at one of your previous jobs.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in September 2015.

Interview

Somewhat odd, as the director kept asking odd-ball questions, they most likely picked out favorites based on personality as well as my experience. Certain questions caught me off guard and they talked more than I did.

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.

Interview

I talked to the two managers. The questions were ranging from work ethic to internet protocol. After a couple of days i got an email with my hiring information. The process was easy.

Interview Questions

• -What is your gpa?
      -Do you know anything about programming?
      Answer Question