Emory Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emory Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Nov 29, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

I submitted the application on a Wednesday and recieved a phone call thursday for a phone interview. Scheduled the group interview at the end of the call. They asked me like 4 questions over the phone. Monday had the group interview and it was 2 other ladies was in there with me. The manager asked the same questions over the phone. At the end of the group interview, if you are selected for the final round, you will recieve an email today. 3 hours later, I recieved an email that I made it to the final round. My final interview was wednesday. Had to wear a suit. I was in the interview with another young lady and the manager asked 3 questions and gave us a breakdown of the job. I recieved an email the following monday with references and a background check. Wednesday came and I recieved a phone call with an offer! Yay!!!

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

First interview consisted of meeting with the department manager where target selection questions were asked. At the second interview, I met the actual physicians and staff in the department and was interviewed individually by each physician in the department.

Interview Questions

• State an example of a creative solution to unexpected situations when your leadership skills were needed.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare.

Interview

Typical interview questions. Nothing different besides the standard "tell me about yourself." Emory does want applicants to be career driven & have goals. Good company to work for, and great benefits. Only drawback is parking in the University parking areas which requires shuttle to be taken to work (adds an extra 15-20 minutes).

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call about two weeks later. It was a surprise call and I had a quick interview where I was asked questions such as "Why this position?", "What is a time you did something without guidance?", "Describe a difficult customer service experience.", "What are your short and long-term goals?", "What is one positive and one negative thing your previous employer would say about you?", and "Describe your best customer service experience." I was scheduled for an in-person interview at the end of the phone interview.

The in-person interview was a group interview with two other people and we were asked the same questions again. A week later, I got an email that I was chosen for a final round interview with executives from the company. I was called with an offer a few days later.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare (Decatur, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with Emory over the span of 2 months. 1st Interview with the Recruiter, 2nd Interview with the VP of the department, 3rd Interview with the reports of the VP 6 hours (including the person currently Acting in the Role), 4th interview with leaders of adjacent departments 6 hours.

Interview Questions

• What is your process of evaluation? How do you create solutions? How do you coach? How is your current role aligned organizationally? How do you measure success?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very long, about 5 separate interviews with various people. It took a very long time to hear back from the hiring team. We met with the CFO which was pretty cool.

Medical Secretary Interview

Interview

First interview met with the Office Manager and Director of the department

Second interview three weeks later met with the Chief MD of the department

It was more of a behavioral and character interview to see how the ideal candidate will handle certain scenarios, patients and be a good fit for the staff

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where I had more than one project what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview process, kind of intimidating at first but they are very nice and polite. You warm up pretty quickly after the first couple of questions but definitely prepare yourself beforehand!!

Interview Questions

• What is a difficult policy you wanted to change and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare in June 2017.

Interview

Recieved a call on a late friday to come in on Monday for an interview and the in person interview was a group interview. I didn't like it but the questions were similar to what most have posted, such as why did you leave your job. How do you handle conflict. I never received a call or even a thanks but no thanks. I just wish companies would close out the loop for time we spend.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Very easy going and relaxing. Great energy for the individuals interviewing me. Lots of laughs and great conversation. Asked me briefly about my past drawing experiences, how I'd work with certain patients, and what skills I specifically possessed that made me a viable candidate for the job.

Interview Questions

• My previous drawing experiences, and how I'd handle certain situations with patients and & course-workers.   Answer Question