Emory Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Emory Healthcare

2.9

1. Featured Interview

ICU RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare.

Interview

Discussion of roles and responsibilities, expected orientation process, review of previous experience with selected patient population, and discussion of overall team dynamics within the unit. Any excess time was spent on personal questions.

Interview Questions

• Describing a normal shift with the selected patient population.   1 Answer

Speech Pathologist Interview

Interview

I was contacted for a virtual interview, and then invited to an in-person interview. Turn around time for the final interview was within 3 days. Overall, it was very comfortable-- the faculty just wanted to get to know you.

Summer Externship Interview

Interview

I had my interview through the phone and it was a one step simple process. I got it through connections so it might be longer and more complicated for other people.

Nurse Resident Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare.

Interview

Interview process was fine. I was sent a link to sign up for two slots. I was given about 3 weeks to prepare. Make sure you do research on the units, which the interviewers found impressive.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you worked with a team? How do you deal with diversity? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Nurse Residency Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in June 2020.

Interview

I was emailed saying I was granted an interview and that a sign up link will be sent in the next few days, I never received the email and didn't get a response until 4 days later after requesting the link. I was unable to sign up for a unit that I wanted since I received the link late, it was first come first serve. I applied to one of the units that was open and scheduled the interview. The day of the zoom interview, the manager was almost an hour late and I was not given any warning and just had to wait. The interview was easy. I was told I'd hear back in a few days with their decision but have not heard anything 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example that would show your compassion towards patients.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you have to prioritize something and why you did what you did.   Answer Question

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in May 2020.

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter had called me to set up a interview. Talked to the department manager. Since it was COVID 19 I had interviewed over the phone. Asked me a lot of questions. Then was called the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Tell me a difficult situation you have been in and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

RN Residency Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare.

Interview

The interviews took place in a huge ballroom. They were only 30 minutes long. 50 other interviews were taking place at the same time, in the same room. It was almost impossible to sign up for an interview slot with the specialty units. Two leaders from each unit were at each table in the ballroom.

Patient Experience Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in January 2020.

Interview

It never happened. I was called to set up a phone interview and the day of I received a call saying there was an emergency with the interviewer. I was told it was uncertain of a day and time we could set up another phone interview. Days later, I wasn't under review any longer. Sad thing is, it's not the first time this happened. About 8 years ago, I was on the way to an interview and got a call that I wasn't scheduled. SO UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

Clinical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare.

Interview

Applied online. Followed by a phone interview with human resources. I was later called by the manager for an in-person interview. The in person interview lasted approximately 30 minutes and was with the nurse managers and the nursing director of the unit.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare.

Interview

One on one with the hiring manager. Overall an average RN interview process with no surprises or inconvenience. Hiring manager personable and experienced-knew on the spot if I was going to be a good fit with the culture/company.