Emory Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 20, 2017

2.8

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Very easy going and relaxing. Great energy for the individuals interviewing me. Lots of laughs and great conversation. Asked me briefly about my past drawing experiences, how I'd work with certain patients, and what skills I specifically possessed that made me a viable candidate for the job.

Interview Questions

• My previous drawing experiences, and how I'd handle certain situations with patients and & course-workers.   Answer Question

Patient Access Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare (Decatur, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took about 1 month and some days. I went through 3 interviews. First a phone interview then face to face then lastly a group interview. Read up on the history and include the facts in your answers. Smile and dress professional. It's not a hard interview I just get really nervous. The phone interview was short to the point she asked mostly "describe a time when" questions. The face to face interview was a little more intense. I was given more questions and had to describe my work history as well as myself. The group interview was easy they explained it wasn't a competition. After the interview I received an email for 4 references. They won't make an offer until the references are completed. My interview process was quick I had a phone interview on Tuesday, The next day Wednesday I had my one on one interview then Thursday I had my group. Then I received the job offer that following Tuesday.

Patient Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Had a phone screening interview out of nowhere which threw me off. Questions were rapid fire. After I had two group interviews. First group interview started really late. Interview questions were a repeated in final interview. I was called when offered to the position.

Patient Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

There were two in person interviews and they were both group interviews with four applicants at a time. Before the in person interview some applicants who had phone interviews. You were given an extension in an email, and when you arrived at the location you had to call the interviewer to let her know you were there. They asked everyone the same questions and went down the line for answers. After the interview we were told we would receive an email that afternoon if they wanted us to come in for a second interview which was scheduled for two days later.

Interview Questions

• Has there been a time where you had to implement a policy that you didn't agree with and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare.

Interview

The campus held a job fair with antipation to staff the new hospital on Main Campus. I attended and did a one on one interview at which they would call you back if you were selected to move forward. I recieved an email within two weeks for a second department based interview at which time i attended. It was a group interview. They asked basice questions abouy experience, why emory, about past employers, situational based questions give me a tine when you........ Two weeks after the interview i was offered the position from hr.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time you went above and beyond for a patient?   Answer Question

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online for the New Grad RN position and received an email about a week later saying that I was picked for an interview, but they only interview on one day. So you need to make sure you select the department and hospital you want as soon as you get the email. The interviews lasted about 30 minutes each (you can interview for a max of two departments). I received a phone call with an offer about a week and a half after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions: tell me about a situation where you could have prioritized your patients better, tell me about a time when you knew you made a difference whether in a clinical setting or volunteer or work experience, tell me why you want to work for Emory.   Answer Question

New Grad Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

The staff were welcoming. There were over 500 applicants, so they were running behind on interviews. Department managers were the ones conducting the interviews. Wish I could have scheduled with more than one department.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Was contacted by the TA Manager via phone and then she actually reached out to me via text since it was after hours. Set up a phone interview and thought the interview went very well but she obviously thought otherwise because I never heard from her again after several attempts to get a decision. It is unacceptable to personally reach out to a candidate and set up an interview with them and then not even do a standard decline. Being a seasoned Recruiter myself, I know all of us have time to decline every single candidate that applies and interviews.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions; why are you looking, what are you looking for, what we are looking for, etc.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

was short and sweet just behavioral questions. I thought it would be harder especially since this is a healthcare environment but the people were really nice and down to earth.

Patient Access Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Emory Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone, Face to Face, Panel/group interview the phone interview was pretty easy, the face to face was easy still waiting to do the group/ panel interview with the CEO. You have to be prepared mainly on behavioral Questions dress for success and have a can do attitude.