Emporia State University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 3, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Emporia State University

Technology Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emporia, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Emporia State University (Emporia, KS).

Interview

Phone interview first for apx. 1 hour. Then, in person interview with 1 hour performance & 1 hour interview with committee. In the performance I was asked to research and recommend a Dell PC and an Apple MacBook. Also, was asked to setup a projector with a laptop. In the interview, it was with 4 people from the search committee.

Interview Questions

• As a tech person, what experience do you have with working regularly with non-technical people?   Answer Question

Technology Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emporia, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emporia State University (Emporia, KS) in June 2015.

Interview

I was asked questions about the position, what I would be capable of bringing to the team and where I wished to go. I interviewed with a panel, as well as the team which I was joining. It was a selection committee, so they asked questions in a circle identically to other interviewees.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any SharePoint experience?   1 Answer

Complex Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emporia, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Emporia State University (Emporia, KS) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview then on-campus interview that lasted all day and included dinner the night before. The phone interview was fairly simple. The on-campus was long but I got to meet many different members of the campus community. After I only had too wait about a week to receive an offer. They moved fairly fat through their hitting process. I was very impressed by that.

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emporia, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emporia State University (Emporia, KS) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview went over smoothly. There was not a lot of tension in the room at all. It took place between myself and one other person. The interview was typical in the sense that standard interview questions were asked of me. I was able to receive feedback on my interview result fairly quick.