Enchante Accessories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enchante Accessories

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enchante Accessories (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was held in the showroom, and ran on schedule. The interview was very relaxed. I was even told to "feel free to cuss". Supervisor went over the role and allowed for me to show my portfolio. Shortly after I met with the project manager, i did another brief review of my portfolio. Later that evening was emailed to schedule a freelance/trial period. About one week after that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to make die lines. What programs are you comfortable with.   Answer Question

Import/Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enchante Accessories (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Informal and informative. Very candid about the company, and felt like a real conversation that flowed well. I was able to speak with multiple people and the company was up front about the position they were hiring for and whether or not I was a fit.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enchante Accessories (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

I met with the interviewer and the interview went okay. However I feel like they were more interested in personality over skill/portfolio. The interview itself was pretty basic and informal. I presented my portfolio and discussed my background and past work experiences.