Enercon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Enercon

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enercon (Albuquerque, NM) in June 2014.

Interview

see the job posting in the university job board. Email the contacter directly. Ask my background and many behavior questions. There are two people interviewing me. One told me what project I would work for. Another asked me a lot of behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when you have a disagreement with your advisor?   1 Answer

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enercon (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

30 minute campus interview. Basically went over qualifications and discussed technical background. Precursor to the "hard" interview. The interview was relaxed. Just discussed current projectsand how entry level employees are mentored.

Interview Questions

• What was a major challenge you overcame?   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enercon (Naperville, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied directly on the company website, phone interview with the corporate recruiter, phone in-person interview with 3 different people in the department.The second phone interview was more comprehensive than the in-person interview. The in-person interview was more about personality than about technical ability.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enercon.

Interview

Career Fair

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enercon (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

The hiring process began with an interview at an alumni career fair with several representatives of their company. After an initial interview I was invited to a private company event where I was encouraged to socialize with the team members and get a feel of working for the company. After a period of 2 weeks I was called and received an invite to a panel interview at the company headquarters.

Interview Questions

• Describe the flow rate of a fluid as it exits a pipe in a large tank.   Answer Question
    • Describe a system that uses heat transfer within a power station.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enercon (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Standard interview with a few technical questions. I was interviewed by the hiring manager and two other managers in the mechanical engineering sector. Everyone was polite and made the experience enjoyable. Seemed like it would be a great place to work.

Compiance Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Enercon in February 2012.

Interview

Thorough interview process, in which I was introduced to all aspects of the company (as it pertains to my field),

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you overcame a problem in a group project, and what was the result   Answer Question

Installation Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tralee (Ireland)

Application

I interviewed at Enercon (Tralee (Ireland)) in August 2017.

Interview

First a few questions over the phone, then a 20 questions theory test,then the sit down interview. Asked a few questions about last job, am I flexible to travel to other countries. Then Waiting on reply.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enercon (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

The Interview was good i got the offer letter but declined it

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enercon in April 2009.

Interview

interview over the phone and either accept or decline.