Energo Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Energo Group Interview Questions

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Energo Group

Executive Trainee Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Energo Group in September 2012.

Interview

there is a technical examination then they move directly to PI

Interview Questions

Got offer from some other

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Energo Group (New Delhi (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Simple Screening test of the group followed by a GD session in groups of 8 on simple recent topics. A short list is prepared and shortlisted candidates arre asked to inteview with the top managment which includes the CEO of the company ad its MD and CFO .The quest were ot Technical Atall Vut general

Interview Questions

• Describe Your family just because I was ot expecting this question   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I interviewed at Energo Group (New Delhi (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Not much asked, Basic background check, asked about why want to join, show interest in the sector in which Energo deals in as it is a booming sector, a short aptitiude test was taken before the interview plus a a little role model type questions were also asked

Executive Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in India (El Salvador)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Energo Group (India (El Salvador)) in December 2011.

Interview

Behavioral test followed by Group Discussion followed by 1 Personal Interview (HR+technical)

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Energo Group in December 2011.

Interview

A test followed by group discussion and an interview to conclude

Interview Questions

• Unexpected- List three good and three bad quality of your city and compare it with some other ( specified by panel only)   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Energo Group (New Delhi (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

The interview process of the company is one of the best one can say.
    The interview process consists of personality test, an elocution round, a group discussion and finally an interview with the senior management which consists of both technical and HR related questions.
    The whole process is finished in one day. Proper care of the people interview is also taken. The process is taken at the main office which is in delhi or in the universities like IIT's.

Interview Questions

• how do you imagine yourself in 5 years down the line   1 Answer
    • Are you okay getting posted to anyplace than your home town?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Well the company is looking for good people with good talent and due to high attrition, they are is very much needy. So it depends on how well a person can sell himself by showcasing his skill set and his value addition to the organisation.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Energo Group (New Delhi (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

CV shortlisting, then general IQ test, followed by group discussion and then interview by the company MDs.
    They were basically looking for hardworking fellas who would stay.
    No other apparent requirement.

Interview Questions

• Where did you do do your vocational training?What did you learn out it?   Answer Question
    • How long will it take you to get ready for a business trip?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No salary negotiations at entry level