Energy Network Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Energy Network Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Energy Network Services

2.3

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Energy Network Services (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quite good honestly. The HR manager explained what the job entails and what is required from an employee. They also explained a little bit about the pay and the schedule.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Energy Network Services.

Interview

Interviewed for a Project Manager role. Initial interview was a phone interview with HR. Heard back right away to come in for an in person interview to their Richmond Hill head office. Interview was with the HR representative I dealt with via phone and email and the Director I would be reporting to. It's a small company, saw the owner but did not interact with him. Interview questions were pretty standard, just asking for experience that would relate to this position and any electrical or lighting experience I may have. They advised me for this role and aost every role, all employees must take their training on lighting standards. My experience directly related to this job, I've managed more complicated projects than lighting retrofits. Interview went well, the HR person asked personality questions while the director asked technical questions. My interview did start late, I had to wait some time in their lobby before being greeted, there is a desk for a secretary, but it doesn't look like anyone is ever there.

This will sound mean but when I was looking for a parking space, one heavy set young fellow parked and got out of his car with a bag and drink from McDonald's and ran into the building. When I was walking to a meeting room for my interview probably 45 minutes later, I saw the poor guy had his food out on his desk, but he didn't get a chance to finish it yet. He looked sad. Found out from former employees that the boss is extremely strict on times for break. You are allowed 30 minutes lunch, no more. Your schedule is fixed and you must work those hours, they are not really flexible.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever have a deadline you were not going to make? how did you or how would you handle it?   Answer Question
    • what is your past experience?   Answer Question

During my research, I saw at the time most people employed there were all relatively new. Reached out to some former employees and got the feedback consistent to the poor reviews given on this site. The salary they offered was low.

Jan 31, 2018 – HR Manager

Thank you for your constructive feedback. Eating period is based on the employment standards act. Energy Network Services Inc. makes every effort to embrace and promote a healthy work life balance... More

Purchasing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Energy Network Services (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Typical interview questions related to the job.
    Market standard for this job is $45k per year but during the interview they said their salary range for this job was $35K- $40K per year. It was a waste of my time to even go in for an interview.

Interview Questions

Energy Network Services Response

Mar 8, 2016 – HR Administrator

Energy Network Services appreciates the constructive feedback and would like to thank you for attending the Purchasing Coordinator interview. Market standard does not rest entirely on what a... More

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Energy Network Services (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

Basic questions. Many of them are not position related. President has a rude attitude, as if he has the best company, look down on people. Dislike the interview process. Not professional enough.

Interview Questions

Energy Network Services Response

Mar 9, 2016 – HR Administrator

Energy Network Services appreciates the constructive feedback and would like to thank you for attending the Project Coordinator interview. It is unfortunate that your interview did not go well. Not... More

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Energy Network Services (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

Got called, did a phone screening, went in for an interview. Interviewed with both business manager and hr manager. Got a call the next few days asking to come in filled out some forms and have proof of education and licence for copy. They do their own police background check.

Lighting Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Energy Network Services (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)) in November 2012.

Interview

My experience was pleasant and I was certainly attracted by the professionalism during our interactions prior to the interview. The HR representative at the time reacted promptly to my e-mails and was very courteous. During my interview, I was greeted by two staff members who were excellent and inquisitive with regards to my past experiences. I related with my to-be supervisor on construction experience which was a relief since it had not been in the job requirements and was more so a bonding experience. When I had met Krishan, I was pleased with the way he carried himself and his kind nature with me. He was a good man and always listened attentively while I explained any concerns or questions to him.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience and how would it relate to this offer?   1 Answer

Apr 18, 2016 – HR Administrator

Thank you for your feedback and it is great to know that you had a good experience during your interview.

Lighting Assesor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Energy Network Services (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)).

Interview

A few days after I applied for the job online, I received a call from the HR professional to get to know about my educational and work background. Shortly thereafter, I received an email about fixing a time and date for the the interview. The interview was taken by a tech professional and the HR Rep. I felt I did fairly well in the interview.

Days passed and I did not hear anything from the HR rep. After a couple of weeks , I wrote and email to the HR rep requesting the status of my application to which she casually replied that i have not been chosen for further consideration.

This is the part which i found thoroughly unprofessional. I understand the rejection but, if a candidate has reached all the way to and undergone the interview process, then at least the company should have the basic courtesy to inform them (via email or other sources) of their rejection.

Interview Questions

• How well do I know excel?   Answer Question
    • Do I own a vehicle for transport?   Answer Question
    • What are my salary expectations considering the company will have to train me?   Answer Question
    • Do I have any background relating to the job profile?   Answer Question
    • Would I be comfortable working for long hours (even on the weekends) as per the job requirement?   1 Answer

Jun 27, 2017 – HR Manager

Thank you for attending the lighting auditor interview and providing your constructive feedback. Energy Network Services Inc. receives many resumes when a job posting is posted and undergo a number... More