KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Energy Northwest Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Energy Northwest

Energy Northwest

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Energy Northwest

Interview

I meet with the HR individual at my school and talked to her over two months ago and told me to email her about an internship. Never got a response until a couple of weeks ago about how someone will reach out to me for an interview. Still haven't got a response for an interview. Not a company I want to work for if they can be transparent about this.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for this company over any other?
    Answer Question

Energy Northwest

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Energy Northwest

Interview

Normal process. Prepared questions with with hiring manager given all authority above and beyond ethics. HR does not get involved and does not have oversight. The entire interview process is a facade. If you are traveling to get this job don’t waste your time and expense. Too bad the NRC doesn’t step in on this part of the process.

Interview Questions
  • How have you handled conflict at work in the past.

Energy Northwest

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Energy Northwest

Interview

A short interview (about 30 minutes) with a group panel, or one on one. They ask you a series of questions on how you would respond to different scenarios. A response on whether or not you get the interview is emailed to you in about a week.

Interview Questions
  • If two people came to you with different urgent tasks, what would you do?
1 person found this interview helpful

Energy Northwest

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Energy Northwest

Interview

Took the POSS test and got a tour of the plant. Typical interview questions. Was told I would hear back middle of March, but didn't hear back until middle of April.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Energy Northwest

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Energy Northwest

Interview

Had a face to face conversation with the recruiting manager at a university career fair consisting of brief review of my resume and study interests. Later contacted by email by the recruiting manager to schedule phone interview, which was less an interview and more a notice of employment offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Energy Northwest (Richland, WA) in Mar 2015

Interview

Phone interview a little while after the application closed with a supervisor and someone else in the department. They asked some typical personality questions and about my interests and skills. They described the department as a whole and what I would be doing as a summer intern. I heard back from HR about a week later.

Interview Questions
  • What was a difficult situation you encountered and how did you deal with it?

Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 months. I interviewed at Energy Northwest (Richland, WA) in May 2014

Interview

Apply on ENW website. Wait 3 months. HR contacts you to set up POSS test. Wait another month. Take the test. Wait another month. Get an interview scheduled. Wait another month. Get an offer. Started work approximately 8 months after job was posted.

Interview Questions
  • If you were going to borrow a car from a friend that you had no knowledge of to drive across the country, what types of things would you check on the car to assure it would reliably get you to your destination?

Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Energy Northwest (Richland, WA) in Sep 2012

Interview

Received a phone call for an interview, the time and place was already set up, there was no wiggle-room in their schedule. I had almost 2 weeks to prepare. The interview was on a Friday before a panel of 3 supervisors. Scripted situational questions only, approximately 15. The panel was easygoing and easy to talk to instead of stiff or intimidating. I walked out of the interview still laughing. Seemed like a great place to work.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you were the weakest member of a team and how did you remedy that?
RSS Feed</>Embed