Energy Northwest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Energy Northwest Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.8

Equipment Operator - NLO Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Energy Northwest.

Interview

Took the POSS test and got a tour of the plant. Typical interview questions. Was told I would hear back middle of March, but didn't hear back until middle of April.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Energy Northwest.

Interview

Had a face to face conversation with the recruiting manager at a university career fair consisting of brief review of my resume and study interests. Later contacted by email by the recruiting manager to schedule phone interview, which was less an interview and more a notice of employment offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions about the company or job role?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Energy Northwest (Richland, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview a little while after the application closed with a supervisor and someone else in the department. They asked some typical personality questions and about my interests and skills. They described the department as a whole and what I would be doing as a summer intern.
    I heard back from HR about a week later.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you encountered and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Energy Northwest in September 2012.

Interview

Received a phone call for an interview, the time and place was already set up, there was no wiggle-room in their schedule. I had almost 2 weeks to prepare. The interview was on a Friday before a panel of 3 supervisors. Scripted situational questions only, approximately 15. The panel was easygoing and easy to talk to instead of stiff or intimidating. I walked out of the interview still laughing. Seemed like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were the weakest member of a team and how did you remedy that?   Answer Question