Cover image for Engage Digital Partners

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Engage Digital Partners Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Interviews at Engage Digital Partners

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Engage Digital Partners

Engage Digital Partners

Application

I interviewed at Engage Digital Partners

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn and asked to apply and send examples of my work. I was then contacted a week later where we organised a telephone interview and after that, 2 separate face-to-face interviews. The reason for the 2 interviews was because of the nature of the role. One was a more formal meeting where I had a small task to complete and got to know the company a bit better, the second was a ‘trial day’ to see how I’d fit into the team on a more relaxed basis. Both were great experiences that made me feel more comfortable within the team.

Interview Questions
  • What equipment/software do you use?
    Answer Question

Engage Digital Partners

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Engage Digital Partners

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter on their behalf and was first asked to send any work or showreels I may have. I prepared some of my work to be shown and sent it off. A telephone interview was then arranged. The telephone interview wasn't very long, perhaps 20minutes. I was asked about what i was currently working on, what I had done in the past year and what this role would entail. I was also asked some other standard questions relevant to the role. Post tel. interview I was notified only a day or so later that Engage would like to bring me in for a second stage interview, face to face-. It was arranged for about a week later and I used the feedback from the tel. interview- given via the recruiter - to prepare for that second stage. At the second interview I went to the office and was warmly received by the Design Lead, Project lead and HR lead who were all on the panel for the interview. This interview lasted about 50mins and I was asked about my technical skills and how I would approach tasks, as well as reasons for applying here and wanting to change jobs. Half a week later I received feedback that very positive and I was then sent a test project to be completed within 5 hours of receiving the email which contained the brief and the material to be used. I completed this in the alloted time and then did not hear back for a week but had received indication that Engage were possibly putting together an offer. The next week I received a job offer from Engage and accepted the same day.

Interview Questions
  • Who do you think is growing currently in the social media space?
  • How would you approach creating an explainer video?

Anonymous Employee in Chiswick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Engage Digital Partners (Chiswick, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview process involved a telephone interview and two separate face-to-face interviews with members of the team at their office in London. The questions focused on my knowledge of the sport, awareness of the content that they produce and my own career history and skills. Each interview lasted around 40 minutes. Overall I felt that the interview process was a very friendly and positive experience. Having two separate face-to-face interviews also enabled me to meet more of the team that I will be working with, which I really enjoyed. The Head of Talent and HR Assistant were also very helpful and communicative after each stage of the process and when coming through with the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chiswick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Engage Digital Partners (Chiswick, England) in Mar 2018

Interview

Initially I had to submit a CV, Cover Letter and link to online portfolio. The telephone interview was based on my portfolio and explaining my experience around some of the featured content. I then had to answer questions around my familiarity with the client I was going to be working with if successful. I was the. Invited in for an interview with a panel. It was quite thick and fast but very thorough. Not much to be afraid of I would suggest preparing your answers beforehand and answer confidently.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Popular Careers with Engage Digital Partners Job Seekers