Engineered Products & Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Engineered Products & Services Interview Questions

3.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Engineered Products & Services (Cerritos, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Posting was on indeed and I applied via an email, then Justin Kelly did a phone interview with me. Once this was passed I was offered an appointment for a 2-1 interview at the site in Cerritos, CA. The 2 to 2 was with 2 separate groups one with the VP of HR and the Inside Sales Manager, the second interviewing group was with Tom Evans and Nancy the current Inside Sales Rep.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term career aspirations?   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Engineered Products & Services (Charleston, SC) in May 2015.

Interview

They took the time to listen to my background knowledge & experiences before going into the actual job duties to see if there was a match--I ended up being hired in a completely different position than what I was initially applying to and it was a perfect match for my skillset.

Interview Questions

• What specialty skill do I possess that would be a suggestion for improvement based on my plant tour?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Engineered Products & Services in January 2014.

Interview

Was brought in for an interview shortly after applying. Interview was with HR Director and CEO. CEO called me a liar and said I don't believe you multiple times during the interview when asked what my long term career goals were. The interview was so brutal and harassing that I actually walked out.

Interview Questions

• When asked why I had short tenure at two jobs (both of which were layoffs during the economic downturn) the I said it was circumstance that was beyond my control both businesses closed their doors. He responded with "do you actually believe that or do you thing we make our own circumstances?   2 Answers

Regional Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Engineered Products & Services (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2012.

Interview

Three, Two person panel interviews back-to-back.

Interview Questions

• How much do you need to sell to adequetly earn your keep in a sales position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Relatively simple.

Sales Representative - Adhesive Products Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Engineered Products & Services (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

Recruiter lined up a quick phone interview. Then arranged for a Culture Index Survey. Completed the test and never heard back from them. Tried voice mail and email, did not work. Reapplied and retested, again no response.

Interview Questions

• Personality and Culture Index Questions. IE. Ouitgoing, Reserved, Independant.   1 Answer