- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - Napa, CA Area
- - San Diego, CA Area
- - San Jose, CA Area
- - Idaho
- - Boise, ID Area
- - Texas
- - Houston, TX Area
- - San Antonio, TX Area
- - Washington State
- - Seattle, WA Area
- France - All Cities
- - Rhone-Alpes
- - Lyon
- India - All Cities
- - Karnataka
- - Bangalore, India Area
- Mexico - All Cities
- - Jalisco
- - Guadalajara, Mexico Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
Interviews at Enphase Energy
Interviews for Top Jobs at Enphase Energy
- Software Engineer (4)
- Power Conversion Research Engineer (1)
- Software Development Engineer (SDE) (1)
- Customer Service Tech (1)
- Senior Reliability Engineer (1)
- Customer Support (1)
- Sales Development (1)
- Staff Engineer Test (1)
- Technical Architect (1)
- Data Engineer (1)
- Staff Cybersecurity Data Engineer (1)
- Accountant (1)
- Intern (1)
- Mechanical Engineering (1)
- Manager (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Sales (1)
- Marketing Manager EMEA (1)
- Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis (1)
- Director (1)
- Field Applications Engineer (1)
- Customer Support Representative (1)
- Control Engineer (1)
- Strategic Account Manager (1)
- Analog Design (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Electrical Engineer (1)
- Quality Assurance Engineer (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Hardware Engineer (1)
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enphase Energy (India) in Dec 2020
Started with a coding test, then students are shortlisted for the interview based on that test. For the interview there were total three rounds, Ist-coding and project discussion, 2nd-problem solving and project discussion and 3rd-General chat with MD.
- Sorting algorithms, min heap, dp and other data structures.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Enphase Energy (Den Bosch, Utrecht) in Nov 2020
I have been invited for the interview with the current Marketing Manager EMEA Solar Inverter. First thing he said is that he is not a technical person and he actually comes from the Logistic and ended up in the Solar business. During the interview he was paying hardly any attention, checking his emails on his mobile phone most of the time. I am working since 19 years in the solar business myself as Marketing Manager for EMEA with bigger market players like Schneider, GE, Delta Electronics etc.. When I showed him some ppt. pages about my marketing plans, he was not showing much interest. Either he had a bad day or he is like this all the time. Anyway, it was not very respectful. To the recruiter he said he was confused what I have shown to him. Amazing how this person ended up in this position.
- Have you done any marketing with resellers?
I applied online. I interviewed at Enphase Energy (Fremont, CA) in Sep 2020
First the typical phone interview with the HR guy. After that an interview with the hiring manager. The final interview is with a technical team. The interview process was chaotic. The company doesn't value your time and keeps you adding new interviews to the process. It seems that they have trouble making hiring decisions.
- Many questions about electrical engineer fundamentals.
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enphase Energy (Bangalore)
Got scheduled interview by job consultant. Hiring manager explained about roles, responsibility, tech stack they use in product. Tech round 1, tech round 2 (coding round). There must be a hr round of discussion next to this.
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enphase Energy (India)
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enphase Energy (United States)
I applied online and was later contacted by a senior manager who then scheduled a 30-minute phone interview. The interviewer was looking for some specific skills and wasn't satisfied with the fact that I'm not well versed in some of the technologies that he was looking for. He criticized my school's curriculum and then tried to dig up some private information about my past workplace, like the products, and so on. Of course, I did not give away the info and then later got rejected over the phone.
- Projects from previous work experiences
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enphase Energy (Bangalore) in Jun 2020
It was very short interview which lasted about 20min. And he just decided my skillset and said that I am not fit for it. Only asked about my project and thats it. He said he is done and thereby decided that I am unfit
- Find duplicate number in an array
The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enphase Energy (United States)
Across a several week period interviewed with a good mix of ICs and management. There is a lot of concern about: a. Interest in the industry b. The specific tools/environments they presently use c. Ramp up time d. Regulations that they need to conform with (for example, when connecting to different power grids) e. Learning an existing codebase where the original team is all gone I was very surprised about: 1. Lack of technical/problem solving in the interviews 2. Management demonstrated that they have a very short-term mindset Overall I would not consider working with the particular group I interviewed with because of management's short-term mindset, but I would perhaps consider other groups that are more willing to invest in their employees.
- Mostly behavioral questions and questions directed at understanding my background and familiarity with specific environments or tools. No actual problem solving
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Enphase Energy (India)
Too much obsessed with programming language syntax rather than problem-solving skills. The interviewer has zero etiquettes about how to talk with a candidate. He was literary shouting via phone on what is this method, Had no patients
- Reverse String in Java(Yes Java, All the methods with StringBuilder or StringBuffer) you should remember. Thread class example and producer-consumer design pattern.
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enphase Energy (Petaluma, CA) in Feb 2020
Had a screening call first, and was then invited for a face to face interview two weeks later to Petaluma. Out of the three who were supposed to interview only two interviewed and one interviewed through the phone. And one was not available. An oddball interview question about what would you do if you get $10M in funding to do a startup.
- 1. How would you design an end to end process for data pii? 2. What is the difference between CCPA and GDPR? (I had looked it up on wiki the previous day) 3. What achievements were you proud of in your previous work experience? 4. What would you change about your previous work environment? Oddball question: What would you do if you get $10M in funding to do a startup?