Entergy Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 76 of over 76 interviews

Employee Referral4%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Entergy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entergy

Interview

Good and structured. Started and ended on time. They were 4-5 people in the panel. They all took turns to ask question. They asked basic questions and gave plenty of time to answer. The interview as over the phone. They answered all the questions that I had. The interview was for an hour.

Interview Questions
  • Find anomalous power consumption patter?
    Answer Question

Entergy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entergy

Interview

Total is 5 sections, Morning has 2 sections with direct and manager. Have lunch with two people from Entergy (company paid) . Afternoon has 2 sections with 2 managers. Each section is 45 mins, they will start with ur resume. Lunch is 11 hour. People from Entergy are very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • 5 year plan & explain ur resume. Most are behavior questions.

Entergy

Application

I interviewed at Entergy

Interview

Easygoing , enjoyed the experience. Interviewed for an automation internship at their hammond office Behavior based questions. One call and one in person. Got the job. I also interviewed and got a full time position at the corporate office in New Orleans. Similar questions and also easy going

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entergy (Houston, TX) in Apr 2021

Interview

3 managers give you 2 very easy technical questions and a couple of behavioral questions. I can't remember exactly what the questions were but they asked me questions about dealing with failure, how I was proactive, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Entergy

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Entergy

Interview

Interviewed on campus first via the Texas A&M career fair. Then was asked to interview at their office in The Woodlands and made my rounds through 3 key managers in the department, as well as a brief conversation with the department head. The questions were fairly standard, and utilized the STAR technique to answer satisfactorily.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Entergy

Application

I interviewed at Entergy

Interview

The process was good. There were some cookie cutter questions and a few job specific ones. They took great lengths at explaining the postiion to me, and making sure i was comfortable in the interview process

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Entergy

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Entergy

Interview

Panel/behavior based with Sr Mgr and 2 Mgr. pretty straight forward. One phone and one video interview. Not very many technical questions, which I think would benefit their candidate selection.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Entergy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entergy

Interview

standard behavioral interview with canned questions. The interview was online. Very good pleasant people, seems like a great place to work at as well. I didn't get an offer cause they found a person with relevant experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Entergy

Application

I interviewed at Entergy

Interview

Two rounds of interviews, a phone and in-person. Not very many technical questions. The questions mainly focused on my past projects and how I would handle certain situations. A few technical questions on SQL, ETL, and Big Data.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Entergy (Jackson, MS) in Aug 2020

Interview

It was a typical getting to know you interview. STAR METHOD QUESTIONS. So make sure you go over a few star method questions. Some technical questions were asked. So be sure to brush up on your interview questions, know what you’re talking about, don’t feel bad about having to take your time either

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions related to the job
Viewing 1 - 10 of 76 Interviews