Entergy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2018

2.6

Law Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Entergy (New Orleans, LA) in March 2014.

Interview

I did on campus interviews with Entergy to be a law clerk. The interview seemed like a softball. Easy questions. Going with the flow. I later found out they rehired the same law clerks from the previous summer. Take that for what it is. Get in as a rising 2L.

Interview Questions

• Whether I understood that they would not hire on after the rotation?   Answer Question

Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Entergy (New Orleans, LA) in March 2017.

Interview

rote behavioural questions. No technical questions. Generic interview, panel of 3. THey hired from inside their group, somebody with no six sigma experience. Very nice people on the panel, but provided very limited insight to the job or the future of department.

Interview Questions

• behavioural questions: "tell me about a time you were in a stress full situation, how did you handle it"   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entergy (Little Rock, AR) in May 2017.

Interview

3 people ask the basic interview questions. They seemed really close and joked around a lot. The process was laid back and comfortable. The people were all very friendly and seemed happy.

Analyst I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entergy.

Interview

4 hour long interview
    Met about 4 directors
    45 minutes spent with each
    Very relaxed

Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entergy (The Woodlands, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

The process took about two weeks. I had applied online and they got back to me in the next few days. The first interview was a phone interview with one of the managers and took about 30 minutes. It was mostly, if not all, behavioral questions. A few days later they contacted me again to come into the office for another interview. This interview included 5 45-60 minute interviews with four of the managers and the director. You talk with each manager to figure out which division you would fit best in. These interviews were half an in depth discussion of your resume & technical experiences and half behavioral questions. If possible, they like to take the interviewee out to lunch.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. Just be prepared to talk about experience in data analysis and be able to expand on every single detail of your resume.   Answer Question

Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entergy (New Orleans, LA) in December 2014.

Interview

After a screening interview and some basic data/reporting "homework", I came in for an interview with my boss and 2 peers. It was a behavioral interview that didn't have much to do with my job technically speaking.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when conflict arose and how you diffused it   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entergy (New Orleans, LA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through the career fair at my school. It took around two weeks before they contacted me. They did one on-site interview, where we mostly talked about my resume. We discussed my skills in programming, my knowledge on databases and Microsoft Office. It is pretty simple if you know you're resume.

Intern Interview

Interview

It was a pretty standard intern hiring process.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Entergy (New Orleans, LA) in January 2016.

Interview

I had the interview via phone for 40 mins. The manager was friendly and kind. The questions were mostly behavioral. I had met the manager before at school. It was my first job interview and I had a good experience.

Admin Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entergy (New Orleans, LA) in July 2017.

Interview

I received an email scheduling a phone interview lasted about 15 minutes. I was then called in for a panel interview that included 6 people the next week that lasted 2 hours.