- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Houston, TX Area
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- - Lubbock, TX Area
- - Midland, TX Area
- - San Antonio, TX Area
- - Victoria, TX Area
- - Eagle Ford, TX
- - Freer, TX
- - Alabama
- - Mobile, AL Area
- - Arizona
- - Adamana, AZ
- - Arkansas
- - El Dorado, AR Area
- - Little Rock, AR Area
- - Searcy, AR Area
- - McRae, AR
- - Colorado
- - Denver, CO Area
- - Indiana
- - Indianapolis, IN Area
- - Louisiana
- - Houma, LA Area
- - Morgan City, LA Area
- - New Orleans, LA Area
- - Shreveport, LA Area
- - New Mexico
- - Farmington, NM Area
- - Hobbs, NM Area
- - New York State
- - Ithaca, NY Area
- - North Dakota
- - Watford City, ND
- - Ohio
- - Cincinnati, OH Area
- - Oklahoma
- - Ardmore, OK Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
Interviews at Enterprise Products
Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Products
- Engineer (3)
- Engineering Development Rotational Program (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Intern (2)
- Pipeline Operator (2)
- Distribution Analyst (2)
- Accounting (2)
- IT Support Specialist (1)
- Architect (1)
- Crude Oil Driver (1)
- Associate Systems Specialist (1)
- Operations Analyst (1)
- Field Engineering Intern (1)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
- Accountant (1)
- Senior Software Developer (1)
- Senior Reporting Analyst (1)
- Programmer Analyst (1)
- Regulatory Analyst (1)
- Material Balance Specialist (1)
- Pipeline Controller (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- I&E Technician (1)
- Security Specialist (1)
- Instrument Technician (1)
- Field/Process Engineering (1)
- Tankerman (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Volume Accountant (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX) in Feb 2020
COBRA test about 4 hours long, and then an interview if you pass the initial selection process, I was scheduled until 12:00 PM, yet IO finished at 11:00 AM. HR person was very nice and welcomed me with a warm hello as did security.
- Most stressful day at my last job?
I interviewed at Enterprise Products (United States)
Sit down interview, reviewing past employers. Bonus points for not hauling water or having spills / reportable incidents. Ability to train new hires and work out of town shifts if needed.
- If you can handle last minute changes to your schedule.
I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Enterprise Products (United States)
Very straight forward, first a phone interview that last about 30 minutes then if decided to move forward you have a face to face interview with hr and 2 supervisors where they ask you basic questions regarding experience and safety. If you are picked you receive your offer. Very easy and relaxing interview
- What do you know about our company. (It is very crucial to read up on who ever you are applying for to show them you are very serious and interested in that company)
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Boling, TX) in Feb 2020
Interview process was great. Good balance of knowledge based questions and behavioral. Took a week to schedule after phone screening. Only negative is that they do not inform if you are not selected.
- Describe a time you dealt with a coworker who had a disagreement with you.
I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX) in Oct 2019
I came on as a contractor in another department and was able to move to the Support role with people I already liked so it was easy. I knew of the manager and some of his team so this appeared a good move
- Problem solving and policy adherence
I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX) in Sep 2019
Received phonecall from recruiter after reaching out to hiring manager and completed interview one week later. Heard back from company within two weeks after interview. Overall process took around a month and was a pleasant experience.
- Describe your greatest strength and weakness
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (United States)
Talked to them at the university career fair and applied through the school recruiting site. First round was a one on one interview on campus followed by an office visit in which we interviewed with three directors in a round robin format.
- Describe a time you had to change your schedule to help a peer, describe a time that attention to detail was vital in completing the task, etc.
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX)
I met them at a career fair and they told me apply online through my uni’s website. I got an on-campus interview and heard back after about 2 weeks. The interview was pretty easy, behavioral questions and they expect you to answer in STAR format.
- Tell me about a time you worked in a team.
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX) in Oct 2018
I applied through my university career fair. The process took 3 weeks. There were a on campus interview and on-site interview at their cooperate office. The interviewers were all so nice. It was a pleasant experience. There were a lot of behavioral questions. So be prepared!
- How to resolve conflict with co workers?
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX)
Spent a full day at the office. It was pretty regimented, though some meetings with management went shorter than others. Received a call with an offer about a week after my walk through.
- How would you address problems with declining demand in the industry?