Enterprise Products Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 57 of over 57 interviews

Recruiter19%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Enterprise Products

Application

I interviewed at Enterprise Products

Interview

The interview was arranged by a third party staffing agency. I spoke with the hiring manager and his manager and an HR representative sat in. I responded to questions about my previous Data Analysis experience.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any Excel experience?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX)

Interview

Company favors the panel interview approach. Expect multiple rounds of interviews with your anticipated supervisor/manager and directors. Interviews occur in-office. They are looking if you will be a good fit for the company culture - that would be old-school and conservative.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about schooling and some industry standard questions to test knowledge.

Enterprise Products

Application

I interviewed at Enterprise Products

Interview

Sit down interview, reviewing past employers. Bonus points for not hauling water or having spills / reportable incidents. Ability to train new hires and work out of town shifts if needed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Enterprise Products

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Enterprise Products

Interview

Very straight forward, first a phone interview that last about 30 minutes then if decided to move forward you have a face to face interview with hr and 2 supervisors where they ask you basic questions regarding experience and safety. If you are picked you receive your offer. Very easy and relaxing interview

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about our company. (It is very crucial to read up on who ever you are applying for to show them you are very serious and interested in that company)
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boling, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Boling, TX) in Feb 2020

Interview

Interview process was great. Good balance of knowledge based questions and behavioral. Took a week to schedule after phone screening. Only negative is that they do not inform if you are not selected.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you dealt with a coworker who had a disagreement with you.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX) in Feb 2020

Interview

COBRA test about 4 hours long, and then an interview if you pass the initial selection process, I was scheduled until 12:00 PM, yet IO finished at 11:00 AM. HR person was very nice and welcomed me with a warm hello as did security.

Interview Questions
  • Most stressful day at my last job?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX) in Oct 2019

Interview

I came on as a contractor in another department and was able to move to the Support role with people I already liked so it was easy. I knew of the manager and some of his team so this appeared a good move

Interview Questions
  • Problem solving and policy adherence

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX) in Sep 2019

Interview

Received phonecall from recruiter after reaching out to hiring manager and completed interview one week later. Heard back from company within two weeks after interview. Overall process took around a month and was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Enterprise Products

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products

Interview

Talked to them at the university career fair and applied through the school recruiting site. First round was a one on one interview on campus followed by an office visit in which we interviewed with three directors in a round robin format.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to change your schedule to help a peer, describe a time that attention to detail was vital in completing the task, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX)

Interview

I met them at a career fair and they told me apply online through my uni’s website. I got an on-campus interview and heard back after about 2 weeks. The interview was pretty easy, behavioral questions and they expect you to answer in STAR format.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Interviews