Cover image for Enterprise Products

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Enterprise Products Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 63 of over 63 interviews

Campus Recruiting21%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Enterprise Products

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products in Aug 2022

Interview

Straight and to the point. Phone screening, then on-site. Technical and behaviour type questions. It was roughly one hour on the phone and two hours in person. Got to meet most managers before accepting including the executive managers which is helpful.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage change orders? What's something unique about yourself?
    Answer Question

Enterprise Products

Application

I interviewed at Enterprise Products

Interview

Interviewed by a board of managers. Each one asking specific questions. Interview process takes approximately 1 1/2 hours. The waiting period to hear about the job position takes several weeks. Seems to be a very slow process.

Interview Questions
  • What experience in the past do I have that pertains to the job I’m applying for.
2 people found this interview helpful

Enterprise Products

Application

I interviewed at Enterprise Products

Interview

Met with three different department managers and was asked questions about how I handled certain situations. Very simple questions that were able to be answered by referencing prior work experiences.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Enterprise Products

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Enterprise Products in Nov 2021

Interview

Emailed me to say an offer would be coming then followed up to say offer was pulled because it didn’t get signed off on four layers above of management due to the position having a max budget cap they refused to exceed. Process took nearly half a year and I’m not even kidding, this is not an exceptionally run company when middle management cannot make their own decisions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Enterprise Products

Application

I interviewed at Enterprise Products

Interview

The interview was arranged by a third party staffing agency. I spoke with the hiring manager and his manager and an HR representative sat in. I responded to questions about my previous Data Analysis experience.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any Excel experience?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX)

Interview

Company favors the panel interview approach. Expect multiple rounds of interviews with your anticipated supervisor/manager and directors. Interviews occur in-office. They are looking if you will be a good fit for the company culture - that would be old-school and conservative.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about schooling and some industry standard questions to test knowledge.

Enterprise Products

Application

I interviewed at Enterprise Products

Interview

Sit down interview, reviewing past employers. Bonus points for not hauling water or having spills / reportable incidents. Ability to train new hires and work out of town shifts if needed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Enterprise Products

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enterprise Products

Interview

Very straight forward, first a phone interview that last about 30 minutes then if decided to move forward you have a face to face interview with hr and 2 supervisors where they ask you basic questions regarding experience and safety. If you are picked you receive your offer. Very easy and relaxing interview

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about our company. (It is very crucial to read up on who ever you are applying for to show them you are very serious and interested in that company)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boling, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Boling, TX) in Feb 2020

Interview

Interview process was great. Good balance of knowledge based questions and behavioral. Took a week to schedule after phone screening. Only negative is that they do not inform if you are not selected.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you dealt with a coworker who had a disagreement with you.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX) in Feb 2020

Interview

COBRA test about 4 hours long, and then an interview if you pass the initial selection process, I was scheduled until 12:00 PM, yet IO finished at 11:00 AM. HR person was very nice and welcomed me with a warm hello as did security.

Interview Questions
  • Most stressful day at my last job?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 63 Interviews

Enterprise Products Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Enterprise Products as 73.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.62 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Project Engineer and Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Engineering Development Rotational Program and Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Enterprise Products takes an average of 29 days when considering 66 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Intern had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 31 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Enterprise Products according to 66 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 21.47%