Enterprise Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Products Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.7

Pipeline Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise Products in January 2017.

Interview

First is a phone interview, followed by a panel interview if you are chosen.
    The whole process took about 2.5 months to complete from beginning to finish. The panel consist of a hr rep, 2 supervisors, and regional operation manager. Basic questions followed by scenario questions. It was about 1.5 hrs long during the panel interview
    It was an inviting process, make the person in the interview comfortable. Everyone was friendly and nice
    The question were answered with plenty of time given to answer them to the best of my ability.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave an offer that was both enticing and stern

Senior Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Within 5 mins of the start of interview I wanted to hang up. Questions were not about reporting but more database development. Then a random question along the lines of if you have 3 apples and you give sally 2 how long will it take to run 2 miles.

BI Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I recently interviewed for a BI Technical Analyst position with the company. This is supposedly a senior level techno-functional role. I was asked to take a SQL test which actually makes sense for entry level roles but I haven't seen administered to senior level professionals. The minimum score requirement was 80 and I fared way better than that. This was followed by a phone screen. Most of the technical questions were quite basic SQL. The out of the left field question was – “how would you go about obtaining functional requirements for a "Toaster"? Yes, a toaster! Now apparently my toaster skills aren't as good as my BI technical or business analysis skills. I was deemed unqualified over a toaster!

Commercial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX).

Interview

I had two days of interviews at HQ in Houston. First day included approximately 12 interviews with senior management, second day was more focused on the role. The two interview days were held about six weeks apart. Enterprise paid for my traveling expenses for the second interview. The entire process, from landing the first interview to getting a decision, took about two and a half months.

Interview Questions

• What about this field attracts you?   1 Answer

Distribution Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX).

Interview

I applied for a job and they called me a week later for the interview. 1:1 interview process, 30 minutes with 5 different managers and Be prepared to answer about yourself, education background and work experience. Interview lasted about 3 hours.

Process Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

10 Person Panel, ask a lot of questions that didn't pertain to me or that job. Most the people were not even paying attention and seemed disinterested. actually felt a little disrespected, seemed like they were going through the motions. Did ask about the lockout tagout policies I had experience with and some what if questions

Interview Questions

• What high school did I go to, where did I live, who I knew that worked there.   Answer Question

I found a job that I thought was better

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Initial contact by recruiter. First interview by phone, a few technical questions and rather casual. Flew me to Texas for an interview which was very casual and mostly to explain job details and benefits. Process took about 3 months to hire.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any microwave experience?   1 Answer

I/E Technician Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products.

Interview

I applied online and sent them my resume. Within a week, I get a call from a very nice and enthusiastic HR representative and we set up a phone interview with her and the manager. It was mainly a work history interview. They were gauging my knowledge of diferent systems.

The same day I get a call asking me when i could be available for an in person interview. I set it up for a week later. I met with the same manager fom the initial phone interview and on the phone, via conference call , was an HR rep and the area manager. They asked some fairly easy thechnical questions and some behavioral based questions.

A few days later, I'm asked to submit to a background check. 1 week later I get an email from the HR rep telling me that everything looks good. One more week, and I get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you made a mistake and what you learned from it.   Answer Question
    • Name a time that you had a misunderstanding with a coworker and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I got the feeling that it was a firm offer.

Legal Assistant/Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Very professional and smoothly ran. I met with the people who I would be working for. They were all very nice and I enjoyed their lovely personalities. I felt very comfortable and felt and knew that the job was my job. It was a very comfortable interview process.

Volume Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products.

Interview

Interviewed at my university and received a call back by the end of the week to come to the office interview. At the office I interviewed with 3 directors in 3 departments which was a mixture of conversational and behavioral and received an offer the following Tuesday

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation