Enterprise Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products.

Interview

Talked to them at the university career fair and applied through the school recruiting site. First round was a one on one interview on campus followed by an office visit in which we interviewed with three directors in a round robin format.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to change your schedule to help a peer, describe a time that attention to detail was vital in completing the task, etc.   Answer Question

Pipeline Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seminole, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Seminole, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

was a joke. 9 people sitting in a room asking random questions not even pertaining to anything about the job

Negotiation

NONE

Pipeline Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise Products in January 2017.

Interview

First is a phone interview, followed by a panel interview if you are chosen.
    The whole process took about 2.5 months to complete from beginning to finish. The panel consist of a hr rep, 2 supervisors, and regional operation manager. Basic questions followed by scenario questions. It was about 1.5 hrs long during the panel interview
    It was an inviting process, make the person in the interview comfortable. Everyone was friendly and nice
    The question were answered with plenty of time given to answer them to the best of my ability.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave an offer that was both enticing and stern

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX).

Interview

After applying online received a phone call from one of the hiring managers. They asked me a few questions regarding my work background and then my availability to come in for an interview. The interview was a week later and took about half a day to get through. I met with 6 people; 30 minutes was spent with each person. They asked the typical questions: my background, school, work experience, strengths, weakness, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Office is very nice, in a class A skyscraper. The employees are very intelligent and very driven, and that is what they are looking for in the interview. It is a good process, lots of individual interviews so you get to see different parts of the company all in one day (and hopefully two if you're invited back for a second round!)

Interview Questions

• Nothing exceptionally challenging, each interviewer has something different that they are looking for so make sure to cater to their needs.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enterprise Products in April 2013.

Interview

The interview was an all day event which was mixed together with other candidates applying for the same position. The all day event included Breakfast & Lunch along with four interviews through out the day and 2-3 presentations. Each interview was decided by your interest and availability.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had several tasks to get done and how you achieved this?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX).

Interview

Spent a full day at the office. It was pretty regimented, though some meetings with management went shorter than others. Received a call with an offer about a week after my walk through.

Interview Questions

• How would you address problems with declining demand in the industry?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

We had to do a summer program in order to be able to get a internship. We had eight weeks of training for the position. We did several mock interviews before we were selected and you had to stand out. During the training you had to also stand out because of the group of 23 only 10 were selected.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise Products in September 2014.

Interview

I applied for the interview through my university. I showed up the day of the interview and was greeted and directed to an area to wait. My interview was one on one and the questions were fairly straightforward about school and myself in general. The process was very casual and the employee interviewing me was very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise Products.

Interview

Difficult to get in as employee, mostly all positions go through contract first to see if they will keep you. Process is long but it is worth the opportunity. Interview process is approximately 3 interviews, one with direct reports, human resources and possibly a third interview if they feel like they need to meet again.

Interview Questions

• Explain of a time when you worked on a project and your partner took responsibility for your work.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX).

Interview

very simple - say hello, meet the micro manaager and go away

horrible internal politics