Enterprise Software Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Software Solutions

Computer Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Software Solutions (Boston, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

They observed about personality, communication skills and mostly focus about knowledge about my field.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to go out of India?   1 Answer
    • differentiate the quality and quantity?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise Software Solutions (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in April 2012.

Interview

II was contacted by a headhunter company here in Brazil that was looking for a project manager for a global project. They schedule a first interview in person than provide the feedback to the leadership in the USA. After that I was contacted by the Lead Manager for another interview, this one by phone. After almost one week i was hired and invite to meet the office in Edison, New Jersey. To get along the team and meet the owners. Since then I'm working on one global project for a huge company and we are looking for one more year of project, with the go live schedule for January, 2015.

Interview Questions

• Since I'm a project manager, when I was asked for any technical knowledge around SAP PI or BODS middleware system I went crazy because my experience is more with SAP R3, on the core modules like FI, MM, HR, CO, SD, etc. I didn't have much experience as a SAP PI/BODS manager.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Software Solutions (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in February 2012.

Interview

It was not so hard . Al the question was about ASP.NET, Javascript basic and some domain knowledge about ERP and Online Banking .