Entrata Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Entrata

2.4

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Entrata (Lehi, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was quick and painless. The people I interviewed with seemed very interested in who I was and how I would fit in their culture. It really felt like they were getting to know me not just asking why they should hire me. Everyone I met seemed very happy to be here and very genuine.

CLient Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entrata (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Quick found out with in a week. They did a Hirevue and then they flew to Dallas to interview me. They did an online interview and there was a presentation involved.

Interview Questions

• How long do you want to work for Entrata?   2 Answers

CLient Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entrata (Lehi, UT) in May 2018.

Interview

HireVue, then in person interview with direct managers, then a mock training with managers and then offered the position. The process was supposed to have one more manager interview, but I was offered the job minus the final steps.

Interview Questions

• Experience. Lots of scenario based questions about training and adult learning.   Answer Question

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Entrata (Provo, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

The were really good with communication before and after the interview. Whitley is the best! I never felt like I was waiting on a reply from them. The interview took an hour and I knew within 3 days.

Interview Questions

• Sell me on your current living situation.   1 Answer

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entrata (Provo, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was pretty standard they show you around the facility and ask you some questions. Be yourself and you will do great! The process included a phone screening and 1 onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle respond to someone who just wanted to know prices and thats it?   Answer Question

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Entrata.

Interview

Submitted resume online. Received request to fill out survey and then was scheduled an in person interview. Arrived for interview and listened to a call that had been taken. Basic straight forward leasing agent position. Then we moved to the in person. Very short. Basic questions. Tell me about yourself. Why are you interested in this position? Fairly simple and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• How many ping pong balls to fill a double decker bus and how would you get them in the bus?   Answer Question

Leasing Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Entrata (Provo, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

It was fast and easy. It was all online and digital for the whole initial process, and then a phone interview for the follow up portion. I never interviewed in person before I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• They asked about a time I had an upset customer and what I did to placate them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Entrata (Provo, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

Fill out online application
    Go into office for interview
    Interviewed with one manager in group with another interviewee
    Waited for email to hear from the job,
    Waited past the time they said they would respond about the job

Interview Questions

• Describe your ideal apartment & what is so great about it   1 Answer

Leasing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entrata.

Interview

Entrata has been unprofessional and unresponsive. I got accepted a time to interview, when I clarified for a time, the recruiter never responded. Can you really be that busy that you can't respond to a potential candidates email?

Anonymous Employee in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Entrata (Saint George, UT) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online and got an email saying they wanted to have an interview. This was for an at home position and the interview was being held at a hotel because they don’t have an office where I live. I found out it was a group interview of 3 interviewees and two interviewers. The interview was about 35-45 minutes and they asked pretty typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an angry or upset customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question