Envoy Air Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 27, 2017

2.1

Station Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Envoy Air (Memphis, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied early April 2017, got called for an interview mid May 2017. Fairly easy. Most likely will be a group interview. Asked the most common interview questions: why do you want to work with us? Describe yourself with one word. Do you consider yourself a leader or a follower?
    They go around the room and ask everyone for their answers or go in order from names on the list. They then tell you about the company, strengths you need to have, the importance of the job, and the privileges you have working for them. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What three things make a team work?   1 Answer

Ramp Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Guardia Airport, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Envoy Air (La Guardia Airport, NY).

Interview

after applying, it took them 2 to 3 weeks before i got a response. after the response they called to have you come in for an group interview. once that's done they'll email you when to come in and get your fingerprint, background check and drug test. once those are clear you're in

Ramp Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Envoy Air (Raleigh, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

Group Interview for Station Agent, very rushed process with no time to talk to management one-on-one. Asks questions randomly of all participants, but not all participants are asked the same questions.

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Envoy Air (Roswell, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Seamless f2f offer given that day
    Very friendly drug test and fingerprints done that day after offer. Video interview on 3/28 invited for f2f 4/5 but changed to 4/11 and accepted. Great company

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a co worker being rude to a passenger?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Envoy Air (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I submitted my application online and within about a week I received an invitation via email to complete a video interview. I have 3 days to complete the video interview, I am able to rerecord my answers and submit them on my own time within the 3 day period. I have yet to receive an invitation for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you received excellent customer service.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Envoy Air (Irving, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, submitted Video and then got F2F invite.
    They fly u out to Dallas. About a small group of 10, your called 3 at a time for interview. Asked 6 questions and read a PA announcement to recruiter then taken to submit Finger Prints and Urine.
    They are hiring left and right, everyone ive spoken to has received a Cjo

Interview Questions

• When was a time you received great customer service and why was it so great?   1 Answer
    • What skills can you bring to your flight team?   1 Answer
    • Tell a time you had to react fast and how did you handle it?   1 Answer
    • What would u do if u saw a team member being rude to a passenger? Would u speak to the team member?   1 Answer
    • How would you make a passenger from another culture feel comfortable?   1 Answer

Station Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Envoy Air (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview is a group interview. They will go around the room and ask the same questions for to everyone. For the most part everyone will get hired in the group interview. The only thing that will hinder your hiring experience is if you fail the background and drug test. The background check does take some time considering your going to be working in the airport so be patient! don't take the long period of silence as a no.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Envoy Air (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a video interview request the following day. You have 5 days to complete that part. Make sure you dress just like you would for a face to face interview, speak clearly and smile. The video interview was actually harder than the face to face, but since you could record your answers as many times as you wanted I was able to get more comfortable talking to the camera after a few tries.
    Within 2-3 days I got an invitation to interview at the HQ at DFW.
    I arrived about 15 minutes early. Make sure you have all your paperwork together and photocopied. Some people were fumbling around, didn't make photocopies, didn't have a passport... etc... That just makes you look unprepared and disorganized. They give you paperwork to go over and make sure everything is correct. You have to answer an essay question about a time you experienced great customer service.
    We had about 15 in our group. They make you feel very comfortable and are really nice, very professional. The lady in charge of the process goes over the details about the company and position, explains the salary which is 19/hr (1425/mo). The benefits and travel perks are great. You can fly on AA for free, you only pay a small fee for international. Training is 35 days (30 unpaid classroom days + 5 in flight). You have to stay in a hotel with a roommate and they don't cover your meals.
    One lady left because you aren't guaranteed a certain base. You will be assigned Dallas, Chicago, or New York after your first week in training. You can apply to transfer but in the mean time you will need to commute or relocate. One other person was sent home for being too tall by one inch. They are very serious about tattoos and height. So if you have visible tats or are over 5'11 don't waste your time.
    You are called in one by one to have a face to face interview with another flight attendant. They ask you 6 questions pertaining to safety, teamwork, and customer service. I found all the questions on Glassdoor and answered them ahead of time so I was prepared. Study the reviews and you will breeze right through it.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you received great customer service? What made it so special?
      What can you bring to the Envoy team that others can't?
      Tell me about a time that you have to ensure safety in your personal or professional life.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Envoy Air (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I submitted my application March 5th and a week later was sent an email for the video interview. They don't tell you when the last day to do the video is. I did mine two weeks later, and then found out March 30th was the last day for me to be able to do it. They give you unlimited tries to record your answers, and an unlimited amount of time to think about your answers. Anyways, the next day they sent me an email for the f2f. I had 6 days until the interview & they will usually fluyyou out the day before. You have to book your own room, but hotel will usually provide shuttle service from the airport to the hotel & from the hotel to the interview site. Make sure you bring your passport, another form of ID, & copies of those IDs & high school diploma. Some of the other people that interviewed on the same day told me they were asked to do a quick 1 paragraph reading from a piece of paper (like what flight attendants say at the beginning of the flight). However, I wasn't asked to do that at all. My interviewer told me on the spot that I was being offered the job. Then, I was taken to fill out paperwork, get my fingerprints taken, and do a drug test. (Btw, try your best not to pee while waiting to be interviewed because you're expected to pee into two cups [80mls total]). It took 2 weeks to get my congratulations email and a training date for 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you know about Envoy? (V)
      2. Why do you want to be a flight attendant? (V)
      3. How would you handle an angry passenger? (V)
      4. How do you prioritize tasks? (V)
      5. Why should we hire you above anyone else? (V)

A. Asked me a question about what my responsibilities were at my current job (F2F)
      B. What's an example in your work or personal life where you had to deal with an emergency situation? What was the outcome? (F2F)
      C. If you saw your coworker stealing from the company, what would you do? (F2F)
      D. How would you make someone of other cultures feel comfortable? (F2F)
      E. What is an example of you in your work or personal life working in a team? (F2F)
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Envoy Air (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty quick. I didn't feel intimidation at all. They also let you know right away if you got the job or not. They fly you out to Dallas and you have to pay for your hotel and food of course. They have a shuttle to take you to and from the airport and to their headquarters.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw someone stealing alcohol for themselves?   1 Answer