Envoy Air Interview Questions

Updated Oct 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 270 of over 270 interviews

Recruiter3%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Envoy Air (Irving, TX) in Oct 2021

Interview

I applied to the job online and fairly shortly after I received an email invite to the face-to-face interview in Irving, TX. I can't remember how long it took to get the invite but it didn't take long. You will have to pay for a hotel the night before if you're not a local candidate. Luckily, where the interview was held it was a 3 minute uber ride from my hotel to the hotel where the interview was. Once there you will get to talk with and get to know a little more about the other candidates because you should definitely be early and really practices your interpersonal and customer service skills. We all talked for about an hour before they came and got us and we followed them down to the line where signed our names and advised them how we heard of the position. Once done with that you will get a nametag and wait to to be measured to make sure you're not too tall for the position. You will then sit in a jump suit to make sure you can properly and safely secure the shoulder straps and the strap that you place around your waist. If you pass you will then be told to sit in a large conference room (anywhere you want) and once more you have time to talk to the people in front, behind and to the sides of you before the presentation starts. After a little while they come in and talk to you abut the company and you will then fill out some paperwork and turn it in. Once that is done they will call people out of the room in pairs of 2 to interview in a different conference room. You will answer the questions they have in the pair that they called you in. Once that is done they will take you back to the room you came from. After about 10-15 minutes they will call you back out of the room and advise you to take your luggage with you as you will not be back and then at this point (at least in my experience) I was called out along with the girl I interviewed with along with some other candidates and was advised that I had been offered a CJO. Once advised we were taken to yet another conference room to fill out legal paperwork and get finger printed. Once done, they took us upstairs to do a DOT drug test. Once you complete the drug test you're free to head back downstairs, wait for the airport shuttle and head back home! Fairly straight forward. *Words of advise -Either eat breakfast as your hotel, or grab yourself some snacks because food was NOT provided and the process for me started at 7:15 and did not end until 6 pm. If you get hangry or don't function well while hungry do yourself a favor and eat. The hotel also has a small market area with food as well for a quick option. -When they ask if you have tattoos that are in visible spots that they determine, please DO NOT lie because that will get you dismissed from training if they see it and you didn't tell them that you had that tattoo just fyi. -Take piercings out but you can have them when you're home or not in uniform if you want to keep your piercings open -Be personable, don't fake it, be genuine. Everyone is from a different state so there's already a glaringly clear conversation starter -TALL peeps out there, they are very serious about you meeting the height requirement, I know of 2 guys that disappeared (sent home) before anything started because they were too tall. -Be prepared, but enjoy the process.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle interacting with someone from a different culture? Name a time when you dealt with a difficult situation at work and how did you handle it? Name a time when safety was jeopardized at work. What was the situation and how did you handle it?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Envoy Air

Application

I interviewed at Envoy Air

Interview

Only one interview. And will ask you couple questions. Such as introduction, career goal. It’s group interview. But you have to show your confidence and like to work here so they will pick you

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Envoy Air

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Envoy Air

Interview

There wasn’t many people interviewing. When you get the email they send you travel info to travel in the day before as well as recommended hotels to stay. The next morning you wake up and get ready. Guys and Girls please look your best. When you get to Envoy Headquarters you check in, get your name tag. You then do the height and jump. I noticed anyone over 5-11 or under 5-0 did not meet the requirements. There was someone on my interview date that was plus size. You need to be able to buckle the jumpseat. Honestly it mainly matters in the hips. Around size 20 or 22 for girls max. Then you go take a seat and they start a slideshow on the company. Please bring some water and snacks as you might be there for most of the day. People where being called almost all the time. If you get the you will be hearing back in a couple of days, it’s a rejection. You know if you are hired because they tell you first of all, then they fingerprint and drug test you and give you the training state. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you Want to be a Flight Attendant with Envoy?
  • What does the word respect mean to you?
  • How do you deal with others culture?
  • Name a time where a customer was dissatisfied with a customer service experience. What did you do to change that?
  • Name a time where with your previous employer where there was a safety violation, and how it was resolved?
5 people found this interview helpful

Envoy Air

Application

I interviewed at Envoy Air

Interview

Very relaxed interview. The HR and pilots are very friendly. They know how to make you feel comfortable. We were taken first to a holding room with couple of pilots and had a nice warm chat. Then afterwards brought us to the room where we watched clip about the company. After 20minutes we were called one by one for the requirements and documents.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Envoy Air

Application

I interviewed at Envoy Air

Interview

Straightforward and nice people. If you study the online gouge and Jeppesen charts (STAR, SID, approaches, enroute, etc.) you will do fine. Make sure to have paperwork in order and extra copies of everything before showing up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Envoy Air

Application

I interviewed at Envoy Air

Interview

Usually starts in the morning and runs into afternoon/evening. You speak with several people who work with the company. If they like you, you will be drafted into the next round.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you went over and beyond to deliver stellar customer service.
1 person found this interview helpful

Envoy Air

Application

I interviewed at Envoy Air

Interview

Great experience. If offered a position, you will be finger printed and drug tested on site. Have all your documents and copies in order. All recruiters were very friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Envoy Air (Columbia, MO) in Aug 2021

Interview

It was a phone interview. I thought it was a good interview and was offered the position and informed on the pre employment process to begin that the next day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Envoy Air

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Envoy Air in Jun 2021

Interview

F2F was held in Dallas, Texas. I was with a big group of 30 candidates. I applied on May 22nd and heard back from a recruiter a week later to be scheduled a F2F interview on June 10th. I got there and everyone was very welcoming. They started a slideshow introducing the company to us. Then we filled an essay question (see below) and did a jump seat and height test. Afterwards, they did a one on one interview. I was a bit nervous but overall I was myself. I answered all questions in STAR format and showed my bubbly personality. My best advice to you is BE YOURSELF and show your outgoing personality. Be confident and smile a lot. I waited in the room with the rest of the candidates. They ended up calling my name and I was congratulated to move forward! I signed paperwork and did a drug test. I had a positive experience overall

Interview Questions
  • What is one example of great customer service you have received?
  • Why do you want to be a flight attendant for Envoy Air?
  • Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer or who presented a challenge and how did you handle it?
  • What does respect mean to you?
11 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Envoy Air (Chicago, IL) in Jul 2021

Interview

Interview was done via Microsoft TEAMS. The group was not so big but the other members of the group were very friendly and had very good experiences and answers to the questions asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 270 Interviews