Envoy Air Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Envoy Air

2.1

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Envoy Air (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I went to Dallas for the interview, HR people were very helpful. I receive the offer right after the interview. Then I turn in all the document they required. the interview process was smooth.

Interview Questions

• what do you do before starting the work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Envoy Air (Dallas, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

You fly down take an easy test and interview. They go thru the motions and ask a few questions. If you breath you got the job. They know they are going to hire you even if your an idiot because that are bleeding mechanics out the rear end

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Envoy Air (Irving, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Calm interview, simple and straight foreword. Applied 3 weeks ago and they sent email to schedule interview, was flown to Dallas and following day had interview. Interview was not intense as I thought it would be. Interviewer was very nice lady and after ran fingerprints and filled out paperwork for hiring process to begin. Last week was flown to Dallas for drug test and in final stages of hiring process.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Envoy Air.

Interview

Average question. Good for new mechanic out of A&P school. Good flying benefits. Easy process of applying online. Will receive email and call from them and they will help you set up a date for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation that your supervisor tells you to do something that you dont feel is safe doing it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Envoy Air (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

In and out in less than 5 min. the process of getting hired was easy. seems to me like they did not care who they were hiring. just a number game for them

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Envoy Air (Irving, TX).

Interview

The recruiter was enthusiastic and made first contact during the weekend. I filled out a questionnaire and was quickly invited for an interview. The recruiter told me that she was excited to find me because my skills matched with the job description. I was told that I would meet the supervisor and two colleagues, but the supervisor never showed up for the interview despite the colleagues texting him. The colleagues even brought me to their offices in hopes of catching the supervisor. I left after a good meeting with the colleagues, but the supervisor never showed. The next day, the recruiter indicated that the colleagues really liked me and wanted me back to meet the supervisor. The second interview with the supervisor was not any better, as I sat waiting on him. When I finally met him, he told me that he has not looked at my resume, but he did not care because all he wants to know is what kind of money I want. Seems that the recruiter would have talked to him about it, but in any event, he shook his head, sighed, and concluded the meeting. Seems like a VP would like to know about a candidate's experience and skills, but all this supervisor cared about was money. I felt that he was incredibly rude by not showing and being late.

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Envoy Air (Tallahassee, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied in January online, got a call back in late March/early April to come in for an interview. Pretty standard "team based" questions. Got another call back a week later saying they were flying me to Miami for the drug test. Overall relatively painless. The only issue I have is that the entire process seemed unnecessarily drawn out.

Interview Questions

• How well do you respond to others?   1 Answer

Station Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Envoy Air in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was emailed a few days later to set up an interview at the airport. The interview was a group interview with we were asked questions about customer service experience and aviation/airline experience. The interviewer described the position responsibilities and outlined company benefits. It was a very comfortable interview - no difficult questions. A few days later I was called to schedule fingerprinting and drug testing and told that would take 7-10 days to process before they could give me a formal offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of customer service?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

They asked lots of direct questions. Also asked gender and race during the interview which is illegal. It was a group interview, but called us in one by one and had everyone waiting in the hallway until it was your turn to interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in a year? What's the heaviest thing you can lift?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Envoy Air (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview is a group interview. They will go around the room and ask the same questions for to everyone. For the most part everyone will get hired in the group interview. The only thing that will hinder your hiring experience is if you fail the background and drug test. The background check does take some time considering your going to be working in the airport so be patient! don't take the long period of silence as a no.