Envoy Air Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Envoy Air

2.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 233 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Envoy Air (United States)

Interview

Laid back great interview process the walk in group deal, then you do the HR portion and then the technical with Jep plates. After that they send you back to a room and let you know who got the job and didn’t

Interview Questions
  • What does this mean in a jep chart with the phones across dfw airport
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Envoy Air (United States)

Interview

Submitted my application on 2/22 and got an invite for a F2F about 2.5 weeks later. Flew me out to DFW the night before the interview, got picked up by a shuttle the next morning that took us to the interview location. Once we got there, we were greeted by very friendly flight attendants who were also the interviewers. We were given packets that had the job description listed and a question you answer in essay form (think about the best customer service experience you’ve ever had. What about that experience stood out to you?) Then there was a presentation about the company and a short Q&A afterwards. After that, they started calling 2 or 3 people at a time for group interviews. They also served us lunch while we waited. I was luckily in one of the first groups called to interview. My interviewer was so, SO kind and genuinely seemed interested in our responses. Will list the questions asked below. I was surprised that the group interview was all we had that day. No group activity or one on ones. After the group interview, they sent us back into the room where everyone was waiting, and not long after that, the girl I interviewed with and myself were called out of the room by the nice HR lady and were told that due to the Coronavirus and the need to “socially distance” ourselves from other people and the next interview group that started at noon, everyone was being sent home that day and would hear back in 3 days. I’ve heard from other people that being sent home the day of without a CJO was basically a TBNT, but maybe this is a special circumstance? However, I later learned that there were people that were called into a separate room and got drug tested. Another pair of girls I talked to that also got sent out with me said they asked the HR recruiter if this was a final elimination and what would we do if we got the CJO and needed to be drug tested? The recruiter said no, it wasn’t a final elimination, and they would send you to LabCorp if you did get a CJO and needed a drug test. If they truly are making decisions in 3 days, then great. If they know right then and there that they weren’t choosing you, then I feel like they should have said “feel free to apply in 6 months” so we had some clarity walking out of there. Overall, it was a positive experience and everyone was very friendly. Envoy seems like a great company and they really take pride in being the largest regional airline operated under American Eagle.

Interview Questions
  • Read in-flight announcement
  • Tell me about yourself and why you want to be a flight attendant
  • How do you show respect to others?
  • Talk about a time you dealt with a dissatisfied customer and made them a satisfied customer
  • How would deal with people from other cultures and backgrounds?
  • Talk about a time you witnessed someone breaking a safety or security protocol and how you handled it
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Envoy Air (United States)

Interview

Submitted my application online 6/3/2019. Received an email only "confirming" the submission. Almost a year later on 2/25/20 out of the blue I received an email for a FTF in Irving,TX for March 6th. The email asked me to confirm the date and asked for additional info. so that I could be flown in complimentary. Since I live locally in Dallas, I let them know I wouldn't need transportation assistance. The email also asked that I bring a copy of my passport and also a copy of my high school diploma as well as two government issued IDs. NOTE: Ya'll, if you do drugs or even smoke mar., don't waste their time or yours. You WILL be tested and you will NOT get an offer. Just make a decision once and for all. If this job is for you, can you do "without" those things in your life? I read somewhere (not sure if it's true) that as much as half of the people chosen fail the drug test and the offer is rescinded. This job first and foremost is about safety so take it serious people. I will update this after my interview in 3 days...

Interview Questions
  • Name a Customer Service experience where you had to provide fast service. Outcome?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Envoy Air (Nashville, TN) in Mar 2020

Interview

I received an email from an Envoy Air recruiter, who scheduled me for a later phone-screening-interview with himself. After the screening, I was asked to take an assessment test which consisted of 300–400 questions. The following Monday, I received a phone call from an entirely different recruiter, who then set me up with a face-to-face interview at BNA for March 4 2020 at 2:00pm. However, during the late afternoon of Monday March 3, I received a phone call from the latter recruiter, who called to say that all interviews have been put on hold; and hence the interview is cancelled due to high staffing numbers at BNA (not sure exactly what she meant since I was interviewing for a supervisor position). I have long desired to work for Envoy—eventually as a pilot—so this was very discouraging.

Interview Questions
  • Phone Screening only. A variety of management style and conflict resolution questions. Also, my own experience was discussed.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Envoy Air (Manhattan, KS) in Jan 2020

Interview

Received a phone call the day after applying for the position, got scheduled for an interview at 8:30 A.M., arrived 10-15 minutes early as instructed by email, interviewer went through hypothetical scenarios, was given a summary of the position responsibilities, and flight benefits. Minimum of 20 hours part-time position, must have open availability. Sounded like a great potential job opportunity, felt like the interview went great, was told to expect a response within the next week. Then, I got a rejection email in under an hour, total waste of time and mileage driven on my behalf.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you had an unsafe working condition, how did you resolve the situation?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Envoy Air (United States) in Dec 2019

Interview

Scheduled an phone interview for initial screening. Unprofessional HR. Did not call at the scheduled time. After waiting more than 20 mins, I called to check the situation. He did not apologize at all, and the whole interview process last 5mins. Never heard back.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Envoy Air (Dallas, TX) in Nov 2019

Interview

The interviewers were very nice a professional but some of us had to sit in a room and wait 6 or so hours after the initial presentation to interview with anyone. Not a great process.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where a team mate was creating an unsafe work environment and how you handles it.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dal, KY
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Envoy Air (Dal, KY) in Nov 2019

Interview

This is a review based upon observation of the entire process & experience. This airline does not care about your time whatsoever. They also don’t really care to get to know you, either. That is a very clear statement. If you are a person of diversity, they’ll hire you. You get interviewed in a group. There’s 2-3 of you, and they are essentially making comparisons. Don’t waste your time and money. Just go to another regional, and then go straight to mainline when you can.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer and what you did to resolve the issue?
Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Envoy Air (Irving, TX)

Interview

I applied for Envoy back in July. Months went by and I totally forgot I applied for them. September 17th I got an email saying they reviewed my application & resume and wanted to extend a F2F. They flew me out the day before which was the requirement. I stayed at the recommended hotel and got the discount with Envoy. Interview day we all met in the lobby, got into a straight line and signed in. After signing in they gave a packet asking just regular things like name, stuff like that. We got back in line and we did the jump seat test. If you passed you go into the conference room, put your belongings against the wall and then in that same packet you were given it’s a sheet that asks you to write a short answer about the best customer service experience you encountered. When you were done you went back out gave them your sheet, the paperwork they tell you to bring. They give you your name tags and also a goodie bag which was pretty cool. After everyone get settled in they start the presentation. Introducing themselves, a bit history of the company, pay..things like that. When this is done the recruiters start calling people two at a time for interviews while you’re out mingling with other people in the room. By the time your name is called you’re so relaxed, the interview is easy peasy and they make you feel very relaxed. After your interview you go back into the conference room and they start calling out 7-8 people at one time and tell them to bring all their luggage and belongings. When this happens the whole room gets silent and you just never know what happened to those people when they walk out of that door. Well when my name and others were called we gave our name tags to the woman and she didn’t say anything and just walked us right into a conference room in the recruitment offices. They congratulated us and let us know we got the job offers. We filled out paperwork, fingerprints and drug testing all in the same day. This was the best airline interview that I had actually been at and just felt very comfortable all around. From my interviewer to the girl that I interviewed with whom also got the CJO! The whole day lasted about 8 hours which they do provide little snacks to keep you for the day. I can’t wait to start training in January. I already love this company.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be a flight attendant for this company?
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Envoy Air (New York, NY)

Interview

They give presentation, then you do group interviews, they ask basic questions that are here on Glassdoor, u go back into conference room, they call out people in groups, I was in last group they told us we'll hear back in few days , I assume it's a tbnt as one recruiter slipped up and said "apply again" to someone , overall easy process just don't really know what there looking for

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Viewing 1 - 10 of 233