Enzen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enzen Interview Questions

Interviews at Enzen

2.8

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Enzen in April 2015.

Interview

No Face to Face Interview. Just a casual telephonic discussion as they badly look for people who can join on immediate basis, in spite of this fact they offer very low salary, which is not at all up to market standards. They ask the candidate to get their own laptop for office work on the day of joining and expect the person to work form his/her own's laptop during their tenure with the company.

Junior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enzen (Bhubaneswar (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

written then technical pi and final hr pi

Negotiation

none

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enzen (Chennai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

There is no interview as such. They are badly looking for anybody to just show the count.
    There will be a mock written test and then you will get the offer letter

Interview Questions

• They asked if i can join without salary for first two months   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enzen (Chennai (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

It was pretty common questions asked to graduates graduating from colleges. First it was aptitude test round, then group discussion, then HR and technical interview in the same panel.

Aptitude was pretty tough but luckily cracked it. Then the group discussion be familiar with current topics. Next in Technical round you will be tested in C++, java, whatever stuffs you have written in your resume you will be asked, Finally they will ask, are you willing to travel for onsite?

The interview is easy to crack if you complete the aptitude round.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Enzen.

Interview

When i have joined it was for a key project, joined by technical and HR interview, mostly concentrated around my skills, availability and mainly Salary. Makes lot of false promises which were not actioned after joining.

IT Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solihull, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enzen (Solihull, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied through a recruitment agency (Smartedge Solutions). The process took 1 weeks. I interviewed at Enzen Global Solutions (Blythe Valley Innovation Centre, Solihull B90 8AJ)

Absolutely the worst experience job interview of my life!!!!! I was contacted for the first time by a recruitment agency on Dec. 24, and a second time on 29 to see if I was available the next day for an interview face to face. From start by saying that I live in London and the interview was in Solihull (Birmingham); I accept it because the company seemed very important and serious. So the day after arrival at the company's headquarters (very uncomfortable to reach by public transport) and I see that the door was locked and the reception deserted. I try to contact some person of reference that I had, and after 15-20 minutes of waiting the receptionist comes to open the door. The Company was completely deserted there was no employee (certainly because they were all on vacation for Christmas) just the receptionist and an other lady. After half an hour of waiting and a great embarrassment on their part, they make come me into a room with the receptionist where it begins my interview face to face, which lasted 5min timed. So very disappointed and visibly angry I call immediately the recruitment agency which it promises immediate explanations that of course I never received, despite my repeated calls and @mail. All this to make people understand the seriousness of this Company and the recruitment agency, because I having traveled a whole day (Tube-Train-Bus ...) makes me have a job interview of 5 min with the receptionist of a Company completely deserted for the Christmas holidays.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enzen (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

On-campus interview that went on for over 4 hours. Got to speak to 4 different director-level people. 2 case studies and mainly conversational-style interview. This was in their early days.

Interview Questions

• Two very specific case based interviews of how I would approach specific client-facing situations.   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enzen (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

No Process
    No Structure
    Goes on endlessly with no clarity
    At the end of conversation, you could be asked to prepare a presentation out of turn on any generic industry challenge to submit in 1 or 2 days
    They hire people on contract to present their clients as their skill base / capability, which is not true. Most of the contractor guys have their own agenda to prolong the work, which ultimately comes to the permanent employees to complete to meet client's requirement so Employees end up being overloaded irrespective of domain / expertise

Interview Questions

• A generic case to be presented within a day or two
      e.g. A case of real issue of getting entry into a key account   1 Answer

Negotiation

Depends on timing. If it is specific to project and billing loss for another body, they would negotiate.
    Know your worth and ask for it, if they have specific project for which they select you, they would negotiate.

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide (Australia)

Interview

3 rounds up to now. The first round was an online interview 3 minutes self-introduction. The second was 2 online assessments followed by a half day assessment centre. The assessment centre contained individual presentations and a group activity. There will be a people and culture interview as well.

Interview Questions

• How can we protect the water resources?   1 Answer

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Enzen (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

assessment day: consisted of a numerical test that involved calculating percentages, analysing charts etc etc. a written test where we had to write an answer to the question "what could you improve living standards for mankind". we also had an assessed group discussion where we had to reach a conclusion as a group about whether or not censorship of social media was right or wrong. after this process successful candidates were interviewed. the interview was quite relaxed they went through my CV and talked about what I did within my degree, and the skills i had acquired as well as sports and extra curricular activity. I asked questions regarding the role and what challenges I would face the whole process seemed encouraging and a positive experience

Interview Questions

• Numerical test was a no calculator test, I come from an engineering background and clearly use my calculator too much! it took a good 15 minutes of the test for my mental maths to click back into gear! but I was successfull   Answer Question

This is where the positivity ends... at the interview i asked how long would it be until I got a response and they assured me no longer than two weeks. two weeks flew by, still nothing I called them up and they said it was still under review and would be another week. a week passes, by this point I am now starting my job in an aerospace manufacturing company. 2 months pass and i am finally called up regarding a job offer...