Epic Consulting Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Epic Consulting Group

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Consulting Group (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

The interviewing process was great! Typically when companies call you they have recruiters from across the country. However, when I went in the HR Manager Tiarah (whom I spoke with prior to coming in) greeted me and was very nice and outgoing! Overall, I was able to meet with the Marketing Director very quickly which was great! Very professional.

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave my last employer?   1 Answer

Customer Service/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Epic Consulting Group (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview process was okay. Put application in online and was contacted via email and phone a few days later. HR person asked me few questions about my background and how I heard about the position and company. Interviewed with the manager the next day. He asked the same things and gave more details about the position. They aren't really upfront about what you will be doing until this point. It's basically in store sales at a kiosks where you have to stop and talk to people and get them to sign up (direct TV, Samsung, etc.) You will have to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I got invited for a second interview for that same day. The manager asked that I meet him at a Sams Club I'm guessing to show how it will be action. Had to decline and the job didn't seem like a good fit. Overall, the interview was professional and easy. Great job for the right person.

Interview Questions

• Name three things that make you stand out against other interviewers.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself, your goals, and hobbies.   Answer Question