Epic Lift Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Lift Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Epic Lift Systems

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Forced to complete 4-hour online assessment, rejected the next day. It felt like an SAT test. The questions were not hard, but as a slow test taker with attention to detail, it took me longer than most. The format of the interview prevented me from doing well

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Lift Systems (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

phone interview is with a engineer, they just ask about your projects on resume and how you did them. They asked about a detail question about how you design db schema. Second round is a long technique online test. no time limited. It is not hard but make sure you have enough time to finish.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epic Lift Systems (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview briefly going through my resume, asking about my past projects or job positions, and a data structure problem with no need of coding, just like tell how would you do if given that problem.
    Then asked to take an online test including math, IQ test, and programming questions. There's a problem which is a language they made up on their own and ask some questions related to the language.

Interview Questions

• describe a DS you would use to track of info of patients   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Lift Systems (Madison, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

It is a whole day interview in Madison. It is not that difficult and the employees are really nice. And I took with my wife for my interview, thus she can look around. She likes there. Totally it is a good experience.

Interview Questions

• one problem about database but I don't remember it clearly. So I think it is better to prepare database well.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epic Lift Systems (Princeton, NJ).

Interview

I had a personal interview and then a coding test. The interview seemed to be more of a way to advertise their company than anything worth preparing for. The coding test was a lot of basic algorithms - it seemed like the trick was speed. I finished the test in 2 hours fairly confident, but I suppose either that was too slow or something went wrong, I don't know. Part of it was interpreting a new language, really easy. Code was a little tricky but I ahdn't prepped

Interview Questions

• Q: Design a calendar for patients who have to take various medicines on different dates and must get refills.   Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epic Lift Systems in January 2016.

Interview

I applied to Epic on a whim and was immediately contacted for a phone interview. The interview was very easy and the interviewer was friendly and chatty. As most of the other reviews say, the phone interview is the easiest part. They ask you simple questions about your resume and work experience. I was scheduled to take the skills assessment that afternoon. I have no experience in computer coding and was completely blindsided by the coding section. They say that you don't need to know coding in order to take the assessment. Needless to say, I was not invited for an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you pick your major(s)? Why do you want to work for Epic? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What job experience has best prepared you to work at Epic? Why do you want a job? Tell me more about (something on your resume). Are you willing to stay in Madison?   Answer Question

Software Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epic Lift Systems in September 2014.

Interview

Met with 3 different experts, and shared several meals with employees, and other potentials. We were grouped together, despite applying to different positions. They were interested in all skills and experience, despite their focus on healthcare and software.

Interview Questions

• They asked how i would respond to conflicting patient/doctor needs.   1 Answer

Client Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Lift Systems (Allentown, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and right to the point. I was interviewed by two people and they wanted to get to know me as a person. And also find out if I had the drive and will to be successful. In many interviews you need to sell yourself as an asset to the company, and not someone that they should pass up on.

Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Epic Lift Systems (New York, NY).

Interview

The phone interview took about 30 minutes. I had an online assessment on the next day. The first part was maths. In the second part I was introduced a new programming language and there were some questions about it. And the third parts were coding.

Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Lift Systems (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied online. Next day, HR sends me an email, within five days there is a phone interview. A day later, I scheduled the assessment test. It took me 2.75 hrs to complete. There were 2 parts, learning a coding language, and solving problems by writing a script.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview was pretty easy. He pretty much just gave me an overview of the position, explained me what he does.   Answer Question