Epstein Becker & Green Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Epstein Becker & Green

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epstein Becker & Green (New York, NY).

Interview

I was interviewed by two people. During my first interview, the interviewer had a really bad attitude. She didn't ask many questions. She went through my work experience one by one, inquiring which positions were full time and which were part time. When she got half way, she stopped and said to "I think this is going to be a difficult position for you". Then she looked at me and said, "Didn't they say you were previously a receptionist? Where is that on your resume?" I was really nice about it and directed her to where it was written but she was not nice at all. Even if I got the job, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't enjoy working there. Afterwards I spoke with someone who was much more friendly. I was given a typing test and was told to recreate a document. The tests were not hard at all. It's basic legal spelling and how well can you navigate Microsoft Word.

Senior Technology Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epstein Becker & Green (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very disorganized, random conversations and seem to be not planned. Spent 15% talking about the position, the rest of the time was all about the Manager, what he does, what he likes, his background, his experience, his hobbies, it was a pointless interview. I was told he was interviewing 15 other candidates. At the end, I was told that I was not qualified for the position, which was completely OK with me considering I did not have the opportunity to talk about my background and skills. Not a company or person I would work for.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very limited. I was asked how many users I have supported in the past, and my departmental management skills. (All answers were positive)   1 Answer

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epstein Becker & Green (Washington, DC) in March 2014.

Interview

Basic interview process that involved a phone screening then a group panel interview. I was then asked to come in to meet with the interviews once more to solidify. The process was fairly average and I heard back from Human Resources within 2 weeks. They worked diligently to move the process further along as needed. I would certainly say I had a positive experience, in regards to the overall hiring process.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epstein Becker & Green (Washington, DC) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. Only had one meeting with my supervisor and two team members. The interview was relatively easy, but didn't feel like the interviewer knew what questions to ask for the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I gave them a salary range, and they met me in the middle.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epstein Becker & Green (New York, NY) in June 2009.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward -- went in one day, and interviewed with 5 people back to back. A few associates, the partner, and another paralegal. Basic questions about where I went to school and my previous work experience / about my work style.

Interview Questions

• Where did you go to school?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Quick and simple -- but there was a recruiter involved.