Erideon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Erideon Interview Questions

Interviews at Erideon

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Erideon.

Interview

Applied online through job website and received a questionnaire from HR. Questionnaire had some standard questions (likes and dislikes, career objectives, etc...) and also technical questions - one HTML, five SQL and three theory. I completed all and responded by email. Got phone interview with HR, then personal interview and then phone interview with overseas CTO. Last was a personal discussion with local director re job offer and terms.

Interview Questions

• Some technical questions can be difficult coz they are looking on how it is done, not just if it works.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got offer documents by email. After some clarifications all was signed and I was ready to go.

Jan 21, 2016 – Erideon Careers Team

Thank you for the feedback.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Erideon.

Interview

After sending my resume I got email with technical questionnaire with 3 programming questions (1 x HTML/CSS/JS, 1 x SQL with 5 parts, 1 x text with 3 parts); after submitting I had phone interview, then personal interview with Singapore MD, then phone interview with CIO. After that I got job offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you balance code comments with speed of development?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was given a number, which I accepted. Then I got letter of offer with detail; I had some questions which were answered. Then I signed and company started to onboard me.

Jan 21, 2016 – Erideon Careers Team

Thank you for the feedback.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laem Sing (Thailand)

Application

I interviewed at Erideon (Laem Sing (Thailand)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Erideon (Singapore (Singapore)) in March-2016.Was asked to a. fill up a questionaire b. do an assignment based on .net, SQL server, javascript, followed by 2 face to face interview and 1 phone screening. That was all fine but the mindset and attitude of the management was what bothered me. Weird thing was they notify through emails only for every subsequent rounds -

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Erideon (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2015.

Interview

Received a questionnaire with reasonable amount of questions to test one's knowledge about MSSQL, Web technologies etc. Answered and replied and was called for a face-to-face interview. Tested again about the same question with additional topics (they really want to make sure they get the right person and we didn't cheat in by engaging someone else to prepare the written answers?).

After asking back about company plans and prospects, the interviewer told me his boss would be calling for a phone interview.

The next day, received email for an evening phone interview which obviously clashes with my evening class. Politely requested for another time slot but was immediately rejected by the company.

I could imaging how employees are being treated and I am glad I didn't make it.

Interview Questions

• Explain differences between Javascript vs. JQuery. Write an HTML page with dynamic highlight of item where cursor is resting over.   1 Answer

Jan 21, 2016 – Erideon Careers Team

Thank you for the feedback. Rest assured we do not reject a candidate because of a request to reschedule. There are many reasons why we may choose not to pursue any particular candidate, even if... More

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Erideon (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

Was asked to a. fill up a questionaire b. do an assignment based on .net, SQL server, javascript, followed by 2 face to face interview and 1 phone screening. That was all fine but the mindset and attitude of the management was what bothered me. Weird thing was they notify through emails only for every subsequent rounds - no phone notification. To make it short, the whole interview process reflected some undesirable attitude of the management, so I did not take the offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel is the most promising new technology in web / software development and why?   Answer Question

Product Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Erideon (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2010.

Interview

Initial contact, I had a telephone interview, followed by a simple .NET test (taken from internet). The interview process was relatively straight-forward. Post phone interview, the HR (I presume is the CEO himself), sent out a package - contract to sign. This is then followed by a confirmation phone call to indicate that you had received the package, signed and sent it back (at your own personal expense).

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question is: We are only able to pay $3,000. Will you accept it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation took place and it was rather difficult to convince them to amend the offer to a reasonable level.

Jan 21, 2016 – Erideon Careers Team

We are happy to respond to truthful and constructive feedback. As we never offered nor hired a Product Development Manager for the salary stated, this post is neither.