Esquire Deposition Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Esquire Deposition Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Esquire Deposition Solutions

2.3

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Esquire Deposition Solutions.

Interview

3 phone interviews with maker executives within the company. Very nice. This process took a few weeks. I really enjoyed the interview process. It helps to know as much as this company as possible.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Esquire Deposition Solutions.

Interview

Submitted resume online for financial analyst job. Was invited for an interview with two different people. Interviewed with both of them. Was asked about my previous experience and why I left my previous job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the amount they offered me.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Esquire Deposition Solutions.

Interview

Very Brief but you sign in at the front desk. Interviewee escorts you to a conference room. You talk about your goals and why you want to work for the company.

Court Reporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Esquire Deposition Solutions (Coral Springs, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

Pretty basic in terms of interviews. Asked about work history and types of jobs taken and basic court reporting related questions. Also inquired about how much work I was looking to cover.

regional litigation consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Esquire Deposition Solutions (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, who arranged a phone interview with the CMO and an in-person interview with our RVP. I was given an offer after meeting with the RVP, and accepted that week.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working non-traditional hours (i.e. attending after work networking events)   1 Answer

QC Binder Interview

Interview

Quick and simple interview process with friendly current managers. The process was casual and I received my offer immediately following. The packet of information was detailed, and included benefits information. Esquire employees are at-will (no contract) employees.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past work experience?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Esquire Deposition Solutions in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process begins with a company recruiter contacting you. The recruiter will ask questions pertaining to your background. If they feel you're a fit, they will send you information to the hiring manager. If the hiring manager is interested, they will set up a phone interview through the HR recruiter. After the phone interview, if interested they will bring you in for a face to face interview. Depending on the location, they may have a panel interview with a video conference to include the hiring manager. (The corp headquarters is in Atlanta but many smaller offices exist throughout the country). After the panel interview (3 - 4 people) they will all grade your interview and select a candidate.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any extremely difficult questions. It was mostly historical scenario based questions.   1 Answer