Etihad Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Etihad Airways Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Etihad Airways (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

first day it was a CV drop which is how i applied
    We were over 300 candidates in the assessment day,
    There was 2 assessors and 4 cabin crew seniors during the assessment process to share the workload.
    Steps were as follow
    Introduction:
    You submit your application to the assessor to verify your information a quick question about your current title then a reach test.
    English Test:
    Basic English test one page contains 4 tasks, you have to finish it in 20 min
    Oral Question:
    a random and quick question…

Interview Questions

• what is the definition of wealthy ?
      why you wanna be a cabin crew ?
      when was the last time you had a customer service issue ?   1 Answer

Lounge Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Etihad Airways (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The process was pretty long, but there was communication the whole time, so it wasn't frustrating. Here's what my timeline was like:
    1. Applied online
    2. About 2 1/2 weeks later, received an e-mail to do the video interview
    3. About 3 days later received a phone call and did a short phone interview and then scheduled a one-on-one interview. This call was basically making sure you could attend training, you knew the…

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Etihad Airways.

Interview

First screening interview was just general questions. Then they asked why I wanted that role. Very basic and straight forward. No curve balls, nothing too fancy really. They just focused more about personality and if I would be a good fit to the team. Also tested language skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why Etihad?, why sales?, why you?   Answer Question

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Etihad Airways in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an email request to complete a personality assessment. It took weeks to schedule the personality assessment. In the meantime, I accepted a position elsewhere as it was a very long process with little communication. It takes days/weeks just to get an email reply. Based on the comments from other interviews e.g., candidates are evaluated based on physical attributes, perhaps my LinkedIn profile was reviewed and I was judged based on my looks/race. Candidates should be treated more respectfully if the company hopes to have engaged, productive and happy employees in the US. Just my two cents.

Interview Questions

• This position is based in NYC. Would you be comfortable as the main HR contact for NY employees?   1 Answer

Reservation and Ticketing Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Etihad Airways in August 2014.

Interview

I apple for the new station SFO and got selected to interview for the Reservation and Ticketing Agent and Airport Operation Officer positions. Once arrived at the interview was informed they will only interview for Ticketing position and if they thick you are a "fit" they will refer you to the airport team for airport positions interview which for me never happend. Ask a lot of situational questions and job knowledge pertaining to the position. Last about 20-30 mins. Got a rejection email a month later

Interview Questions

• Any coworker that you just cant stand and how would you get along with those people   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Etihad Airways (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

Day 1 - Online Application

Day 4- Invitation for assessment day

Day 29 - Assessment Day & Final Interview (around 100+ applicants male and female) 8am-5pm
    Submission of requirements
    Activity: introduce your the person next to you
    English Written Exam only 50 left after
    Group Dynamics (Plan and discuss a family trip) only 20 left after
    Completion of forms.
    Final Interview (situational questions)

Day 30 - Successful email
    Day 60 - Offer letter
    Day 110 - Date Of Joining

(Total almost 4 months)

Interview Questions

• Difficult challenge at work you encountered in the past and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Interview

The supervisors tried to put you in a comfortable position.the written tests were quite easy (math and so in, i advise to train your english as much as you can).
    You can find more than my words in a specifi website .com domain which is very easy to find just googleing it

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casablanca (Morocco)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Etihad Airways (Casablanca (Morocco)) in December 2016.

Interview

We were over 300 candidates in the assessment day,
    Steps were as follow
    Introduction:
    English Test:
    Basic English test one page contains 4 tasks, you have to finish it in 20 min
    Oral Question:
    a random and quick question it's not related to the job function like for exp, if you won the lottery what would you do? if you had a super power what would it be? if you had the opportunity to meet someone from history, who will it be? Why are children smoking? What is your favorite book?
    Presentation:
    Life in Abu Dhabi, Job role, accommodation, salary package and benefits
    Group discussion
    Each one of the candidates will get a piece of paper contains a word, the point is to see how you can match the word with the other candidates words to figure out the subject.
    Face to Face :
    They will get to know you
    by asking you questions about your current job, why are you applying for us, why should we hire you, how do you see yourself in the future etc.....

Manager Projects Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Etihad Airways (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in December 2016.

Interview

Was done one to one interview, in some cases will have the skype interview. And you will have to do the psychometric test to analyse you. Interview duration depends on the role and normally it will take min of 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions only   1 Answer

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Etihad Airways (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in November 2016.

Interview

applied online and after 3 days received an assessment email to be completed within 24 hrs.
    assessment invitation online, test for English, word, excel, powerpoint, arithmetic and basic behavioral situations.
    phone interview,basic questions like tell me about yourself, salary expectations
    final interview,very professional HR and so the questions,mostly role play.