Ettain Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ettain Group (Nashville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was clearly directed towards my leadership experiences, communication skills, work ethic, and reason for applying. The first step was a phone interview with an internal company recruiter. The second step was taking an online assessment of my knowledge and personality. The third was a phone interview with the general manager. The fourth was an in-person interview with the general manager. Lastly, I went in for a half-day in the office, was interviewed by a few other managers and shadowed a couple of employees.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ettain Group.

Interview

One phone interview with internal recruiter, followed by an in-person interview with a manager. Final interview was with another manager and then did some shadowing with a current employee. Very conversational and casual--didn't ask a lot about my previous recruiting experience. They clearly hire based on personality and who would fit in with the group/culture.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ettain Group (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

25 minute phone call asking about me, my interests, and strengths. The recruiter was very easy to talk to and the conversation was casual. After, I was told they were interested in moving to the next step, and I was asked to take an hour long assessment online.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ettain Group (Research Triangle Park, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

Went through 3 phone interviews and 2 in person. It virtually was a waste of time, the process was very disorganized and all over the place. They need to be more up front with you if you are even given a chance.

Resource Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ettain Group (Charlotte, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and within two days I was contacted by a corporate recruiter from ettain. It was similar to a pre-screening interview. She asked your typical interview questions nothing too crazy. Following this interview she informed me that the company would like me to complete an online assessment/personality test. The test consisted of word analogies, basic math questions and personality questions. I'm assuming they do this to weed out applicants. Two days later I was contacted by the corporate recruiter again and asked to partake in a telephone interview with the hiring manager for the specific office I was applying to. A week later I spoke with the hiring manager via a telephone call. The interview was again pretty basic. They asked me why ettain group specifically? Why this location? They also asked what i knew about the recruiting industry and ettain group. At the end of the interview I was extended offer to come to the actual office and meet with the staff to do an in-person interview. I was also informed that I would be completing a job shadow. Once again it was your basic interview process. I met with the hiring manager then completed two rounds of interviews. Both rounds consisted of me meeting with individuals who had been with the company for a significant amount of time. Following those interviews I met with other technical recruiters to get a feel for the job and ask questions. At the end I met with the hiring manager and I was informed that I would receive an answer in the next two days. About three to four days later I received by offer via telephone and accepted within the same day. Easy and painless process. I am happy with my current employment with ettain.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ettain Group in January 2016.

Interview

There was a very thorough preliminary interview with a very friendly recruiter. I was passed along to a hiring manager for a second phone interview. We spoke for about a half hour and it was a pleasant experience overall.

Interview Questions

• How has your past experience prepared you to be a recruiter.   Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ettain Group (Charlotte, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

Did a phone interview and I thought it went well, went in to the office and met with the general manager. Then went back in and met with four different people. After going in to the office I thought it was the place for me but I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you were challenged in the workplace before, and how did you react?   Answer Question

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ettain Group (Charlotte, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called by a corporate recruiter to set up a phone interview. Phone interview went great. I was told that the interviewer was going to begin the next step by meeting with the manager and setting up face to face interviews. Her exact words were "i meet with the manager every week and you will definitely be apart of that conversation. I will call you to step up the next step". No call, but an email 1 week later saying I did not meet the qualifications. Very hard to understand as I am a recent graduate (3 months ago) and a supervisor at the biggest hotel in Charlotte. The position, entry level with no experience required. I wonder what "requirements" I did not meet.

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ettain Group (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I was referred by a friend to a corporate recruiter at ettain group. The very next day, I got a call from the same corporate recruiter asking me to set up a phone interview for the following day. The phone interview was very casual and was more or less getting a feel for my personality and work experience. It lasted about 30 minutes or so. At the end of the interview the recruiter told me she would like to bring me on-site for an interview with a few general managers. I went in for my on-site interview the following week and met with three different managers at the same time. This also lasted about 30 minutes. At the end of the interview I was asked to come back in the next day for a job shadow. I came in when the office opened at 8 a.m. and shadowed one of the technical recruiters for about 45 minutes in the office I was ultimately aligned with. Before I left, I sat down with the GM of that office to discuss the logistics of my accepting an offer. The next day, I had an offer letter via email. The timing was great because I was able to give my current employer at the time a month's notice before leaving. The corporate recruiter even sent me a congratulatory card about two weeks before my start date. It was quick, painless, and even a little bit fun.

Resource Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ettain Group (Reston, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was a given a 20 minute initial interview and was told they would contact me within 10 days. 10 days passed and I'm still unable to get into contact with them. Although the initial interview was extremely easy, mostly describing the company and the position and speaking about yourself. However because I am unable to get into contact with HR I give this experience a negative rating.