Evans Consoles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 8, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Evans Consoles

Modeler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Evans Consoles (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

There were 2 interviewers, one ask you question the other one tak notes. It took around 45 mins, the most of time was talking about projects what i have done before and what didi i learned. Also , the interviewer took a lot of time to describe the job description and the responsibibility of the position. I feel good and interviewers are kind.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Evans Consoles (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

- HR person called me and asked me if I wanted an interview.
    - At the interview there were 4 people. HR, R&D, Design, and Project Management representatives.
    - Very relaxed and friendly, they didn't as trick questions, just questions to figure out what kind of person you are. Best just to tell the plain truth, don't waste your time in sugar coating things.

Interview Questions

• No real tough questions. The hardest question was 'please describe what you think this position will entail'. As long as you know what job you are applying for, this should be easy.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evans Consoles (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in December 2010.

Interview

Answered and add on Workopolis, Initial interview with Exec VP and VP HR was sent offer, came in to sign it, negotiated more vacation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, but not on salary, they are private company and the CEO and his partner like to keep their money..