Evans Cycles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Evans Cycles Interview Questions

Interviews at Evans Cycles

2.2

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Evans Cycles (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Easy Interview with fairly basic questions. If you have an interest in bikes should be fairly easy to get through, only other questions were regarding any prior work experience and how it related to this role.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evans Cycles (Manchester, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

one on one interview with the store manager. We basically just chatted about bikes for 20 mins. He wanted someone he could get along with and we talked about potential training programmes etc for career development.

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Evans Cycles (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The day consisted of having to do a variety of group activities which was finished by having you do a rather easy test of how well you know bikes and a 1 to 1 interview. After that i was told to come over to basically look around the shop after which they told me they will call me back to let me know whether or not i got the job. I am still waiting for the call...oh that was nearly a 2 years ago.

Shop Floor Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evans Cycles (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

Informal chat, really relaxed interview. But I didn't feel like it gave a very accurate description of the job and what I needed to know, it was then 7- 10 days before i actually heard back regarding the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evans Cycles (Leeds, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

Good it was good wasn't bad not t excellent not amazing not terrible nice to be in good questions easy going not too formal lots of things like that was in shop on shop floor

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Evans Cycles (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Was contacted via recruitment agency, and had an interview the following week. 1-1 interview with the Head of Merchandising. Spoke through C.V, and a few competency questions. Had feedback quite quickly after the interview, so didn't leave me waiting at all.

Interview Questions

• In your opinion what does the word "Commercial" mean?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evans Cycles in February 2018.

Interview

Very thorough and ensured I had all the information I needed to make the right decision. Everyone I had my interview with had very positive things to say about the business, and I knew it was the right role for me.

Interview Questions

• What is it about Evans that makes you want to work here   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evans Cycles (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

It was average, not brilliant not terrible, not rocket science. They know that people don't really want to forge a career out of Evans so you'll probably get the job if you know a little about bikes.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evans Cycles.

Interview

Very easy interview in a friendly atmosphere. Just a quick presentation and a few questions on my previous sales experiences. They wanted to know some names of famous bike gear brands, the ones they sell of course.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evans Cycles (Leeds, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Quick chat talking about my experience with bikes and with working in retail. We went for a coffee and it was informal so didn't feel intimidating. The manager was friendly and I said what hours I was available to work and he was able to accomodate for that

Interview Questions

• Experience and bike knowledge   1 Answer