Event Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Assistant Store Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Event Network (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by both the Store Director and the Sr HR Generalist. It was a great interview. One asked more of the personal questions to see who I was and why I wanted to be an Assistant Store Director. The other asked more of the operational questions to see if I had what it takes to be in that position.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Event Network (Worcester, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

Easy interview, occurred over about three weeks, called to meet in person and had one-on-one personal interview. Offered job within two weeks. Had to fill out paperwork through company, which was extensive.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths that you will bring to this position?   1 Answer

Merchandise Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Event Network (San Diego, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Found the listing on Indeed.com and applied online. Heard back within the week. First there was a phone interview. Then an in person interview with the head of HR and then the potential boss. Overall the interview lasted about an hour. I was offered the position the following day and started three weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to leave my current position.
      What I'm looking for in a company.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Interview

They have an extremely long interview process, (6 or more interviews) they will ask the same questions over and over, (some of which are extremely rude/ presumptive) without seemingly talking to one another, and you will not get a call back unless they want to hire you. Summation: don't expect to hear anything from them after they waste your time.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Event Network (San Diego, CA).

Interview

The interview was fairly simple and easy. I had an employee referral and the interviewer was already familiar with my work previously. They had a list of questions and we just went through one by one.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Event Network (San Diego, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied to the position via LinkedIn on 9/19 and got an email from HR a week later asking for a pre-screen phone call. She was very nice and asked very basic questions as far as where am I located, why I'm no longer at my previous job, etc. She then set up an interview date/time for me with the VP and a buyer for 3 days later. I came in for the interview and was very nervous but the HR gal was very sweet. She led me into a conference room where I met with the interviewers. The interview was very laid back. They asked standard questions first and then told me about the structure of their company. After the interview, the buyer showed me around the office and led me back into the lobby.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Event Network (San Diego, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Received a call for phone screening with HR recruiter. It took a couple of days of phone tag to finally get in touch but she was very genuine and laid back. A few days later I went in for a "culture fit" interview with the director of first impressions. Again, the interviewer was very genuine and personable. Interview was laid back, no relevant questions relating to the actual job or my resume were asked. The interview was more focused on company culture and getting to know my thought process and personality.

After the interview I was given a tour of the office. Seems like an overall nice place to work. Smal In-office gym, nice outdoor view and relaxation room.

The next step would have been to interview with the director of planning and merchandising. Unfortunately I received a phone call a few days later letting me know I did not get the position. Such a bummer but I do give them a lot of credit for reaching out to me instead of sending a generic rejection email.

Interview Questions

• If you could pick a celebrity to star in a movie about your life who would you choose   Answer Question
    • What song describes your work ethic   Answer Question
    • What do you know about our company values and GUSTO   Answer Question

Keyholder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Event Network (Columbus, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

It was a very casual interview, I basically had the job when I walked in and the manager was telling me the expectations and going over salary etc. It was in their break room which was kind of cluttered and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• My previous work experience   1 Answer

Store Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Event Network.

Interview

4 phone interviews over 4 weeks. Was not offered the job I applied for but was offered Assistant Store Director job instead (with reduced pay) I was going to accept the job but because I showed disappointment at not getting the job I applied for the offer was rescinded.

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Event Network.

Interview

Made me go through 7 interviews - half were with people I would not report to if hired. Some of the interviewers were rude/ abrasive as if I were wasting their time. By the time I got to the last interview, I didn’t want the job!