Evergreen Packaging Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Evergreen Packaging Interview Questions

2.9

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evergreen Packaging (New York, NY).

Interview

Interesting - hurry up and interview by phone for an hour. At the end,the promise of multiple interviews and a call the next day to schedule.

Never heard from them again - not even a no thanks we changed our mind. Not a good professional image especially as they expand and grow their operations.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Evergreen Packaging in October 2013.

Interview

My recruiter made initial contact. First a screening phone interview. Then a phone interview the following week with the hiring manager. Both phone interviews were about the same review your resume. Then they quickly asked me to come in for on site interview. The on site interview consisted of a series of one to two people interviewing at the same time about five different interviews setup that day. The entire interview process the interviewers were nice and respectful.

Interview Questions

• Why are you considering leaving your current employer.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pine Bluff, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Evergreen Packaging (Pine Bluff, AR) in May 2013.

Interview

Had a 30 minute phone interview, then next day, was invited for an in-person interview about a week later. It was a 2-hour + interview, broke up with 3 people on each 1-hr panel. Maybe 2-3 actual job-related questions, 98% of the interview was behavioral based questions. Room was warm, no a/c, given bottled water after first hour. Future boss in on 1st one hour panel. After interview, was told they were looking to make a decision quickly, and that was the last I heard. Though I did receive an affirmative action questionnaire about a month later. If you aren't willing to brown nose here, better skip this employer. Union environment also.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Buyer (and take a step down)? This was asked by the HR Manager. I replied by saying "you could perceive it as that, but.....", to which I was interrupted and told "this is a step down!" Probably the worst question in that it was an apparent attack/way to weed me out. I wasn't allowed to answer the question any further. This was also my surprise of the interview, as I would have expected the question and/or response from someone not in human resources.   Answer Question

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olmsted Falls, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evergreen Packaging (Olmsted Falls, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

pretty easy, they`ll hire anyone, if you can pass drug and background your in. the place is full of looney tunes. It`s almost like special ed for work. biggest mistake of my life was not getting up and walking out of my interview. they never mentioned the meadows, gillest, or the lick situations.

Interview Questions

• can you work a little overtime?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiations, it was can you work overtime than you are our guy, bend over here it comes.

Extrusion Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Evergreen Packaging (Raleigh, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

I went through a temporary agency. Then I was sent to the company for orientation. First they gave us a tour around the plant and we had a chance to walk throughout each department except for the quality labs. We had a chance watch the other employees work briefly then we were given an ultimatum to stay or leave.

Interview Questions

• Do I have any problems with the hours given?   1 Answer

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Evergreen Packaging (Memphis, TN) in October 2010.

Interview

Contact was made through a recruiter. All feedback was positive, but there was a delay as a new director was coming onboard. Once the second phone interview was scheduled it was very awkward. It felt as if the individual was reading from a list, and had already written his own answers. I say this because when I turned a couple of the questions back, it was as if the answers were curtly read to me from the list. The prescribed answers showed a lack of understanding and vision on the subject matter, afterwards I immediately called the recruiter and told him "never mind".

Senior Product Designer of Innovation & NPD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Evergreen Packaging (Memphis, TN) in August 2010.

Interview

First interview was through a recruiter staffing. Second interview was a phone screening. Third interview was face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between innovation and creativity?   1 Answer

Negotiation

What would be the next title after a first appraisal?

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Evergreen Packaging (Memphis, TN) in December 2009.

Interview

Got a phone call with 3rd party recruiter.Answered the questions that were sent to me via email. A few days later got a interview with panel. The process was short - about 30 mins asking about my previous experience, why I want the job, etc.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Evergreen Packaging (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2009.

Interview

Very open and no hidden questions

Interview Questions

• What position do you want over the next five years   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much room on the compensation offer