Evergreen State College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Evergreen State College Interview Questions

2.5

Web and Print Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Evergreen State College (Olympia, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

The Web Team and one design team member went around in a circle and asked me different questions about my job experience. They were very friendly and helped me to feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What was my greatest achievement?   1 Answer

Academic Computing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Evergreen State College (Olympia, WA) in May 2013.

Interview

I went in, sat down with the manager, talked about what's been going on, very casual. Then he proceeded to explain the job to me, all the bits and pieces that make up the work that I'd be doing, and then he said that he was prepared to hire me right then and there. I was incredulous, but hey I'll take it. We shook hands and a few days later I filled out some paper work and viola, I was gainfully employed by Evergreen State College

Part Time, Tenure Track Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Evergreen State College in March 2013.

Interview

Many portions. Public talk on a subject of choice that I consider to be important for all undergraduate students. Prepare and teach a lesson to to a class on a specific, interdisciplinary subject assigned to me. Present an approach to teaching a subject of my choice to the hiring panel. Multiple panel and individual interviews. Asked to come up with course ideas on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Do you think mathematics is (potentially) more esoteric than other fields?   1 Answer
    • If you taught a program with a computer scientist and a philosophy professor, what would your role be?   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evergreen State College in January 2012.

Interview

Very short interview over what the resposibiliies are, met with three people and they all as some questions. After my interview it took a few days before I was reached out to that I got the job and was asked to do some paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Can you work under pressure   1 Answer