Evidon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Evidon Interview Questions

Interviews at Evidon

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Evidon (Sandy, UT) in November 2014.

Interview

I had two interviews: One with the manager of one of the software development teams; and one with the CEO, the director or engineering, and tow team leads. The interview with the software development manager was technical and ranged from design and layout to software engineering and coding. The group interview was more about personality and a high-level overview of my experience.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to evaluate one of their current products and give recommendations on how to improve it.   1 Answer
    • I was asked quite a few questions about the specific technologies, tools, IDE, and coding related to the job I was applying for.   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evidon in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR and met in person with the CRO, two directors, and 2 Customer Success Managers. Conversations were fairly informal, but also seemed a little disorganized on their end.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about experience and why I was interested in the role   Answer Question

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evidon in September 2015.

Interview

Phone screen with Sr. Director of Product Marketing
    Single, approximately twenty minute phone conversation with the Senior Director. Very friendly and interested in learning about my background. But the call was a bit fast paced and tough to have comfortable conversation.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience writing creative ad copy?
      What are your digital marketing skills and experience?   Answer Question