Executive Touch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Executive Touch

2.1

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Executive Touch (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Once you pass the first round you are taken under a corporate trainer and basically shadow them throughout the day. We test you based on skills that could be useful in the company. We explain what is expected of you in the company in order for the opportunity to grow as fast as you're ability. You learn a lot in this company so be prepared to have that learning mentality. Come in professionally dress, comfortable shoes and bring a pen and notebook.

Interview Questions

• What are the three main things you look for in a company you work for?   1 Answer

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Executive Touch (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process consist in 3 parts, first one you meet the CEO or whoever is managing that day, then you have to go to the second round interview and they will take you to the field and send every single person that they interviewed back to the office so anyone can get the job. That's how desperate they are.

Client Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Executive Touch.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter at Executive Touch and went through 2 rounds of interviews. This was one of the most unprofessional experiences I have ever had. Apparently, they make everyone start at an intern level, making only commission for a few roles up the ladder. Their corporate structure is extremely hard to understand and I found it strange no one handed out company business cards. It seems like they hire whoever will deal with their strange rules. The people I met did not seem very smart I hate to say. I would never recommend a friend interview here.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Executive Touch (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

was easy. My interviewer was friendly and just wanted to see if im genuinely interested and wanted to know if the internship was really helpful for my future career goal.

Interview Questions

• how will this internship help you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Executive Touch (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a really quick interview. The interviewer spoke so fast that I could hardly understand her! She also decided it was okay to check her cell phone during the interview. In this quick ten minute interview, I realized that this company does not really care about their employees, but rather just need to hire a ton of people. The office looked very old, small, and dirty. Also, there was no AC running (please note this was a 75 degree day). I was offered a second interview but declined.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths/weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Executive Touch (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online for an internship with executive touch. I was called by their HR department relatively quickly and was intived in for an interview. I was greeted by a friendly receptionist and an exciting office environment. I was able to sit down with the company's CEO who told me a bit about the company and what I would be working on. I was asked some basic questions about my career and what my goals were. I was invited back for a second interview to shadow an assistant manager for a day and at the end of it, was offered the position!

Interview Questions

• What is it that you look for in a company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Executive Touch (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process wasn't like anything I experienced before, I felt very comfortable during the entire process not feeling nervous or uncomfortable in anyway. The questions were general and straightforward noting tricky, or nothing that would try and pick my brain apart. Such a great environment that I felt right from the jump as I was waiting in the waiting room as well.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Executive Touch (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Waited 30 minutes to interview. Flowed smoothly. Filled out info sheet and attached resume. Interviewed with James who seemed fishy. Didnt check anything or give any concrete answers. I have a funny feeling about this one

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Executive Touch.

Interview

There was three rounds of interviewing. One of the rounds introduced me to the entry level side of the business and exposed me to the basic structure of a marketing company. It was informative for me since I came from non business backround.

Interview Questions

• What am I expecting from the opportunity and why should I be accepted?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate how quickly I could progress in the company since it's rapidly growing and it's 100% performance based with no senority.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Executive Touch (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied for the positions on ziprecuter. I applied on Saturday, got a call back on Sunday and was scheduled for an interview on Monday morning. I met with the manager of the company and had a breif interview where I was able to explain my goals and where I saw myself in the company. All went well and I was scheduled for a second round interview where I shadowed another interviewer. It was very insightful. The next day I was fortunate enough to be given the chance to become a part of the company.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this job?   1 Answer