Executive Touch Reviews | Glassdoor

"Fantastic opportunity"

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Executive Touch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Transparent career opportunity with a great earning potential.

Cons

Non that I discovered, just great work environment

Advice to Management

The office grows so quick a better cloak roam area might help.

Feb 24, 2017 – Managing Director

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience with us! It is lovely to hear that you enjoyed the career opportunity and earning potential! We love your suggestion of a cloak room and will take this on... More

"Scam"

Pros

Nice people but that's about it. Nothing else just trying to fill the 20 word minimum of the "pros" of the company

Cons

Long hours, lies, and a management that only cares about themselves. This is a dangerous company that lures people who need a job, lies about the job description in websites such as Glassdoor, and then brainwashes those who accept the job. You work Monday to Saturday doing doors to door sales for no base pay, barely any commission.

Advice to Management

Stop being money hungry, and be honest with people.

"Scam run for your life"

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer & Sales Executive in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Corporate Trainer & Sales Executive in New York, NY

I worked at Executive Touch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You get to meet awesome people, you get to learn a lot about sales, but everything there is abusive. Work at least more than 55 hours a week.

You can watch a documentary about how this business works on youtube its called the sweatshops of wall street. Oh and for whoever is responding for ET in the comments don't tell is a lie, the company CEO is a the end of the video and you can see it, come on you cannot fool everyone.

Cons

•They pay only by comission, no base salary, no heatlh benefits, not anything.
    •when they contacted me, they lied saying it was a position for customer service, and in reality was a sales position pitching people at the streets of new york 6 days a week. Why to lie? Be honest since the beginning. Why? Because it's a scam.
    •All the nice comments in here are because the CEO made us write them here, each one of us in the morning meetings had to write something nice so we could "atract" more people into the business, if you see something nice here is a lie too. :)
    •scam scam scam scam!!!!
    • you don't get pay until 4th or 3th week and your paycheck.
    •you may get cursed by the ceo as well, I saw it plenty of times in the office.

Advice to Management

•Stop LYING, if you want to be so professional, just tell the truth, don't try to hide anything at the end is going to come out. Just tell the truth about your business and how those it work. That's it.

"Great Advancement Opportunity"

I have been working at Executive Touch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great team of people, they will help you achieve your goals and teach you what you need to succeed. Everyday is a wonderful growth experience networking and meeting new people. I have been able to enhance my public speaking skills. I made great connections who already went through the same program as me which made me realize what can I actually acquire working at this company.

Cons

Long hours but it's worth it.

Feb 17, 2017 – Managing Director

Hey, thanks for sharing your cool feedback with us! It's amazing to see that we have helped you to achieve your goals and meet new people through our networking opportunities. It's awesome to see you... More

"Best place to work"

I have been working at Executive Touch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

When I first started with executive touch I thought "OMG this is too hard, I can't do this, etc., but as time passed things got easier. I was taught how to get out of my comfort zone and speak to clients, I was taught how to improve my public speaking, and make persuasive points. I love how everyone encourages one another and people actually want to see you succeed. One of the best things out of this is you get to go to business trips either in state or out of the country, and you get to meet really successful people. I love working for Executive Touch. I believe it is the best place for young people to learn how to be successful.

Cons

So far nothing for me to say there's any cons

Advice to Management

You're all really awesome.

Feb 17, 2017 – Managing Director

Hey, thanks for sharing your feedback with us! It's awesome to see how your attitude has developed from 'I can't' to 'I will' We love helping people to escape the traps of their comfort zones and... More

"Executive touch"

I have been working at Executive Touch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Positive environment
    Great atmosphere
    Motivational leaders
    Big opportunities
    High dreams high expectations
    Knowladgeable staff

Cons

You are as good as you can be
    Your money is your effort
    Long hours

Advice to Management

Keep being as passionate and enthusiastic as you are. Positive but strict keeps the staff aim for more.

Feb 17, 2017 – Managing Director

Hey, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. It's awesome to see you enjoy our positive environment and atmosphere! We are also pleased that you are making the most of the opportunities given! We... More

"Account Executive"

I have been working at Executive Touch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Full training by the best
    Lots of opportunities (the sky is definitely the limit !)
    Develop new skills everyday (public speaking, assessing new territories, bulding long term relationship with the clients, learning to customize the offer to the clients)
    The management team is amazing (especially James, Johnny and AJ !)
    Training new entrants by participating to meeting presentations
    Business travel to all cities in the US to meet new clients

Cons

Not that I can think of, just keep your positive attitude and leave your negatives at home

Advice to Management

Keep up on your commitment to your employees and showing them the path to success! It motivates us !

Feb 17, 2017 – Managing Director

Hello, thanks for sharing your experience with us! It's awesome to see how you are developing new skills with us and making the most of travel opportunities! Thanks for your advice!

"No Salary"

Former Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY

I worked at Executive Touch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

All the good reviews in this page is for the owner , but the real people say the real situation

Cons

no salary , 100% commission

Mar 17, 2017 – Managing Director

Hey, we would like to confirm that it would be impossible for our CEO to write all of the positive reviews for our company as Glassdoor only permits one review per annum for a company from the same... More

"AE transitioning to a CT"

Pros

Out of all the jobs I've had or internships, I must say this is a very different job but in a good way. There's no way you'll find a job that lets you travel, be around people who wants to go where you want to be. A job that can turn into a career because there's room for growth. I work for Mr. Sagar but have a fantastic leader who he has trained. They make the environment fun and this is the first time where I'm always excited to come into work. Even if there were some bad days, the good days always make up for it. Another thing I like about the job is how fast you can move up compared to other companies that I've been at. Everyone will tell you this is a scam, or a devil corp but those people are the ones who can't motivate themselves. If you put in the work, you'll see the results. Personally believe that this company will get me further if you hang around with the right people. But the traveling is the best part of the job. I've always wanted to travel in life and it's fun being around your friends, doing what you do, and travel together. You feel relaxed, always happy, and the best part are team nights. Overall experience though ... I absolutely love this job. I totally recommend it to anyone who's sick of retail jobs, sick of their office jobs, or anyone who seeks for growth in the company. But you have to work hard to see the results you want to see. Otherwise, you won't get that far.

Cons

The only thing I must say that sucks are the long hours. But being in a real fun environment, the days always go so fast for me.

Advice to Management

Only advice I have is if we can travel to more places besides the places we have travel. Take more business trips in Texas, California, north or South Carolina.

Jan 25, 2017 – Managing Director

Hey thanks for sharing your experience with us! It's amazing to see that you have noticed our potential and room for growth within our company! It's great to see that you are always excited to come... More

"IT'S A PYRAMID SCHEME"

I have been working at Executive Touch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

there's a documentary about their illegal operations on Youtube produced by Bric TV called "the sweatshop of wall st."

Cons

a handful of massive, multinational companies have been hiding behind ‘independent contractor’ agreements in order to protect themselves from following employment law, and enable their unethical business practices. These companies flout the minimum wage, take advantage of students and immigrants and, every day, can be seen operating on street corners all over Brooklyn, New York City, and urban areas all over the country. One of these companies - named Credico - calls itself a “direct sales and marketing” company with clients that range from Sprint and Verizon to charities such as Care2Give. These Fortune 500 companies outsource their sales to Credico, who in turn outsource to a series of smaller companies, all the way down to the salespeople who are out in the streets soliciting. These salespeople often work over 60 hours, 6 days a week, and make an average of $200-$300 without receiving minimum wage, overtime, or even benefits.

Advice to Management

Quit

Mar 3, 2017 – Managing Director

Hello, we are aware of the documentary you have mentioned. However, we are not associated with this documentary and therefore your review offers wildly misleading information. We are clear that you... More