ExpressJet Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ExpressJet Airlines Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

basically the way as described on here by other people. applied online, was then sent an invite to interview in ATL. had to get my own flight and hotel. had to bring resumes, id, and criminal background form sent in the invitation.
    check in at 630am. you give them your documents, if you don't have them you get turned away. presentation about company at 7am. then everyone introduce themselves and a fun fact as well as answer a question or scenario that you are given. then everyone gets a f2f interview. if hired they let you know that day and they send you for your background and drug screen that day. I start training May 1st

Interview Questions

• 1. what's your professional weakness
      2. describe handling a difficult customer
      3.why should we hire you
      Answer Question

Crew Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Short and simple went in for face to face interview received job offer later that afternoon. Had to learn city codes before training started and was tested throughout training had to maintain 80% average to continue on with the process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation required

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview was in Houston, I had to fly to Houston and stay in a hotel. The interview started around 9 am. It was a group interview in a large room. The administrators reviewed the company vision and values with us, described the job and benefits. After this they asked each of us various questions which we had to answer in front of the room. Once this was over they began interviewing us individually and were mindful of when our flights were departing, taking the earlier departures earlier.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines (New York, NY).

Interview

Great interview and hiring process. Submit app on line. Wait for response on personality and situational responses. Asked to do f2f. 1 on 1 in terrier was awesome. Friendly interviewer.

Interview Questions

• All situational...what would you do with an irate passenger....someone kicking the seat back.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Introduce yourself to the group, each person is to tell a little about themselves and a fun fact, you're given a scenario and then one on one interviews begin. This was my first time applying for a FA job. I didn't know what to expect, and I hadn't heard of Glassdoor until after the interview through another person applying for the same job.

Safety Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines.

Interview

The process was fairly lengthy lasting a few months from start to end. It began with a phone interview followed by a Skype interview a few weeks later (due to scheduling conflicts). As I am not from the Atlanta area, the hiring manager was kind enough to fly out for a second phase to the interview. After the interviews, final applicants were requested to analyze fictitious flight data and prepare a presentation "for upper management". The hiring manager as well as all employees I met throughout the process were always courteous and professional, ensuring any and all questions were answered honestly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Begin at 7 am have all documents or you will be asked to leave. They got through a presentation on the company. They do a group interview then individual interview.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

My resume was taken in by a friend who worked there. I got a call about a week later for a group interview. This was in early 2000's. I went to the group interview. Shortly after that I was invited to a one on one interview. Days later I was offered the position which I took.

Interview Questions

• Can you work holidays and weekends.   1 Answer

Crew Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Group interview. First half is introducing yourself to the group. Second is a video about the company, pay, benefits and job duties. Last is an assessment of time zones and percentages. The assessment is about 5 pages and you get 30 minutes to complete it ( 30 minutes went by really fast)

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExpressJet Airlines (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Once your application has been accepted. You have a group interview in Atlanta. They go over your job duties, training, etc. Then they call you back for a face to face with 2 people. To ask your goals etc.