Exterran Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exterran Interview Questions

2.6

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exterran.

Interview

Meet with multiple employees at different time intervals to discuss the same information and then it is a waiting process...can be up to a month before a decision is made

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Exterran in January 2016.

Interview

Everything went as planned. I met with three different people. All seemed to know what they were talking about. I was asked several good questions that made me feel that th8s was the type of job that i am looking for.

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Exterran.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews

HSE Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Exterran.

Interview

Multiple interviews with hiring department and HR and was told the company would be in touch regarding position (offer or no offer, etc.). No response either way was received. On multiple occasions interview scheduling was set based on the company’s availability with little regard to schedule of the person being interviewed.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Exterran (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

The process was really informal. I was interviewed by two engineers, and one week later I had the confirmation of hiring. Then I as introduced to the rest of the team during the first day at the office.

Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exterran (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

It was lengthy. There was dishonesty when I inquired about why the position was available. There had been 3 people before me that filled the position in the past 2 years. If I would have known that it would have weighed in on me accepting the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why was I looking to leave my current position?   1 Answer

Senior Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Exterran (Houston, TX).

Interview

Hiring Process- First call by recruiter to set time and learn about expectations and your experience, Second call by Supervisor (Technical + Details of Experience), Third Call by a panel of various supervisor (Mostly behavioral and bit on Technical + Details of Experience).

Interview Questions

• Projects worked on, Critical processes, bit about modules and various processes in a module like Drop Ship, ATO, etc. Third Interview- Accomplishment, Critical projects, Strength, weakness, career plans and assessment on how you fit in team and build team.   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Exterran (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Direct Interview with accounting manager. I was introduced by a recruiter. They offered the position to me at the end of the day. I started working in less than a week.

Sourcing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Exterran.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR business partner who setup my phone interview with the hiring manager. I thought the phone interview went well. However, I was informed by the hiring manager that they found a more qualified candidate.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exterran (Norman, OK) in September 2012.

Interview

STAR questions. Interviewed on campus at career fair...it was very informal. Three interviewers and it lasted only 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected..common STAR questions. Your greatest achievement, leadership, teamwork ..   Answer Question